Cold morning [2]

I got woken up buy a cold breeze comming trough the open windows. Due to the rain witch had been fallen through out the whole night the room was cooled down and I was bibbering under the blanket. Even tho it was Juli the sky was gray and cold to look down on the city.

Seeking for some warmth I turned around only to be greated with an empty bed. Were was he? I was quick to sit up with the blanket pulled over my chest to prevent me from the cold.

But he was nowhere to be found. Could it be that now he was gone? Having lokated my sweatpants hanging over a chair I pushed the blanket off my goosebumps covers legs. Gosh how can Toronto be so cold? It's fucking Juli!

After I put on my joggers and a hoodie I finally closed those Damm windows.
As I entered the living area with the open kitchen i was sorounded into a benevolently warmth.

The flicker of the light-up fireplace trew a cozy light against the walls.
My eyes widden as the smell of waffles sneaked to my nose cursing me to turn around. A sight of relief escaped me as I found Shawn standing in the kitchen with his bare back facing me. He's still here.

With that my worrys from yesterday were wached away. Just the thought that he could have left let this ripped this whole into my heart. And I thought about run away? How can I be so childish.?

Relived I threw my arms around him and rested my head on his neck "You're here" I wisperd into his warm skin. How is he so warm; it freezing outside?
"Of cause I am" he chuckled low as turning around to place a kiss on m hair. "Darling listen" he murrured pushing my jaw up with his fingers. "I am soo sorry I have been so busy lately. I shouldn't have been so absent. I love you Y/n and I prommis i will take me more time for us. I called Andrew and let him cancel everything for toda-" his rumbling worlds were cut off by me smashing his lips on mine.

At first he was surprised but then he kissed back gently as his hand sunk into my hair. Only after some moment we allowed ourselves to pull back with his forhead still resting on mine. His arms were wrapped around my waist pulling me as close as possible and to be honest he couldn't be to close right know he was exactly were I wished he was. Within this closeness we loked so much. Love, trust but also our pains. Our vulnerability.

"I love you Shawn" I wisperd stroking over his back. "I love you Y/n" he chuckled before kissing my nose.

"Now come on I made waffles. Let's cuddle and watch Harry Potter" he laughed pulling me into the kitchen where infront of a HUGE mess two plates with aw stuck of waffles on each, one already completely covered in Maple syrup. "gosh you are a true Canadian" I giggle grabbing the other plate. "And I love it"