room service

A light breeze blew away the curtains and caused the sun to fill the hotel room with the fresh air of this European spring morning.
Just as I wanted to stretch out I felt the presents of the tall man, his messy, brown curls hung in his face, his pupils moving under his closed eyes indicating he was dreaming, a slight smile on his pump lips, his inced hand on his bare chest. My gaze got stuck on the little bird for a second and a soft smile tugged my lips thinking of the meaning behind it.

Careful not to wake him up and break the peaceful atmosphere I rested my head on his chest after placing a loving kiss on his warm skin. Unfortunately my intention was crossed as a deep murrur rolled over lips. "Heeyy" his ruspy morning voice caused warm shours to run down my body. It never failed me and he new that. So he loved teasing me by mumbling sweet things in my ear, knowing just to well the effect he had on me.
"Good morning handsome" I giggled kissing his cheek. "Morning beautiful" his warm hands ran down my back to pull me tight to his body.

Some seconds we just layed there in silence, enjoying eachothers warmth and company. I put one leg over his and snuggled myself into of his confortable figure.

"I don't wanna leave this room ever." I mumbled into his collarbone. "Me neither..hey how about we order some breakfast on the room huh?" He mumbled stoking up and down my back. "Have I told you that I love you already" I sighed relieved. "Hmmmm no but don't worry you'll have time to prove it to me hunny" he grinned as he swung us over so his muscular body was above mine. We both giggled and he reached over to the telephone on the night stand not after leaving some kisses on my neck.
Once again I examined his futures as he spoke on the phone. The little scar right there, where ,when he smiled, a little rimple formed; his warm, hazel eyes, his jawline, the silver neckless around his neck... I couldn't resist to plant a cheeky kiss on his jaw lightly sucking on the skin to give him a love bite. His talking got interrupted as he tried not to let it show that he seemingly enjoyed what I did. His teeth sunk into his lower lip to keep a groan from escaping his mouth. "Okey thank you. We'll wait" He hung up and tuned to me again. "3 minutes" he wispered and kissed my neck softly as he pulled me so close as if he wanted for our souls to touch. Those were the kind of embraces! When you just want to hold someone so tight, be so near to them. I pulled the white douvets over my shoulders again and cuddled on his chest.
"I'm so happy we have a day off today. " I mumbled while taking his hand in mine, examen it to every detail. Intervined our fingers at one point, then pull mine back so only our fingertips were touching. Some time we sat there. Folding into each other like origami. Lovingly stroke over the skin of the other. Our bodies bacame one as we were there by our selfs. Holding each other. I stroked trough his hair. Those messy brown locks that could just make everything better.

Our togetherness was interrupted by a nock on the door. With a murrur Shawn got up, grabed a bathrobe to put over his body, witch was just clothed with his underwear, and opened the door to help the friendly lady pull in the little Wagon with the ordered breakfast. "Thank you very much" Shawn smiled politely but then sighed when the lady was out of the room again. I grinned and reached out my arm to the man I was so deeply in love with "come here". He let the bathrobe fall over his shouldes and on the clean carpet. Then he pushed the wagon to the bedside and let himself down next to me. "I love you Y/n" he smiled truly and bright.
"I love you Shawn" he slung his arm around my body as we sat in bed and enjoyed the delicious food. "Look they even put champagne" I giggled and pured in two glasses before handing him one" "here's to you. My little rockstar" I giggled. "Here's to us" his smiled filled my heat with this warm glow "to us."