in my blood

"So why am I here again" I asked woth a jokingly frown on my face. I leaned in the door frame of the studio. Everywhere, on the floor, in shelf's on the wall, or is holders neatly placed different instalments stood or  layed around. Bases, guitars a keyboard, drummes and more guitarres. A musician's heaven..

Shawn's crew sat on chairs or stood around looking at me with a more or less smirk on there faces. Having reseaved a text lelling me to come here as fast as possible I suspected a catastrophe going down but nothing like that. Just Shawn and the crew seeming super excited over something I didn't knew about and it was driving me crazy!

"Come on I don't have time for this, just sOmEbOdY tell me what's going on!" I crossed my arms pouting. "Okey, okey I'm sorry" Shawn chuckled reaching for my hand to lead me to a mixer with more Buttons and knobs for me to count. "So I have a surprise for you" "Oh realy I didn't think of that" I rolled my eyes jokingly "just listen hun..so the song....is done we're finished" My eyed widen. The first song of the new album! He didn't want to tell me what it's called or what it's about. Sometimes I hate that he's so mysterious. Urg who am I kidding I love it. "Really?! Oh that's amazing Shawn !! I'm so proud of you" I wriggled my arms around mis torso and ruffled trough his hair making his laugh "I know. Although I think we think it's done I want you to hear it fist mabey there's still something we can or change" His words tumbled with nervousness. "Shawn calm down I'm sure it'll be perfect" I smiled holding his hand to calm him down a bit. It was so cute to see him so exited. He's like a little child who what's to show a drawing to his mom.

As the first Accord began my heart beat faster instantly.
"Help me. It's like the walls are caving in. Sometimes I feel like giving up, but I just can't.. it isn't in my blood..."
We were not even in the fist corus but I could feel my eyes get wet already. I stood up from the chai I've been sitting on and stumbled over to Shawn to wrap my arms around him with every word resounding from the speakers I wanted to hug him even tighter.

"Oh no baby please don't cry. I'm fine, realy" his adorable laugh stroke my ear "i'm sorry" I  sniffed pulling a way a bit, still entangling my fingers behind his muscular back. "I love it. It's so beautiful I..."Its okey I'm good believe me" he chuckled stroking over  my back

"Dude you should warn people before you play them the song" Geoff laughed comming over to us to consolingly stroking over my shoulder.

"I'm sorry I get emotional easy" I laughed whipping away the tears with the sleeve of my hoddie. "It's okay, it makes you even more cute" his caramell orbs looked directly into mine before he pecked my lips shortly but still lovingly. The sound of his word caused blood to flush into my  cheek on which he placed nother kiss before pulling back a bit.
"But for real though. The song is amazing. I really love it" I say truefully
"Thank you 'Y/n" he snuggeld his arms around way waist and squeezed my body gently. "I love you" I wisperd into his shirt loud enough for onlz him to hear. "I love you too sugarbun" Shawn smiled kissing my forhead..