Eaten or Beaten or Taken 002

(A/N) Vote and Comment!!! I won't update the other book today cause I feel tired, but tomorrow I will I'm very sorry~ This chapter has not been edited but enjoy~

Reformatted:

Edited: Not

(Y/N) Pov:

At that moment of time, I decided to run to my next class in order to stop seeing those pair of hungry eyes. There's something off about this school. Every single corner a animal statue is placed, not a single one of them weren't scary they literally sent chills down my spine. The only statue I have seen that wasn't huge and scary was the bunny at the front entrance. I walked to the next class room 2421, damn this school is huge! I better not be late this time. The classroom door had a sign written with words, "Food Towards The Heart". So this is the right class. I glanced at the classroom for a second and there was only five students sitting in their seats.

The next moment I talked to the female teacher when she told me to seat in the corner near the window a whole bunch of students were in their seats. What the heck! I walked to my seat and the same guy that was staring at me was literally on the right side of me. It's literally cooking class but more weird. Each girl that was seated in class next to them were guys. Girl, boy, girl, and them conuiteing on the same pattern but ending off with boys. Even amount of girls and guys. "Class, you get to chose your partner for today's cooking class." she said with a soft tone.

"Cai XuKun, you get to chose your partner first and come up to the front of the class." she said. I glanced around and I saw Jung Jung in this class. Even if I met him and he's like the first person that I talked to in this school. Jung Jung waved at and I waved back. I looked back and every girl was rising their hands to be his partner and what's so good about him anyways. I tried to hide myself from the group of girls and guys. I hope he doesn't----

 "That girl in the corner teacher~" he said as he used his pointer finger pointing at me. I'm not an object....

"Come up here (Y/N)!" the teacher said. Damn it! I walked out of my seat and I had to stand next to him. I have no expression on my face. Later on guys got to pick who to be their partner. I need to talk to grandma when I get home, this place is hella creepy. "Follow me class!" the teacher said as she walked out of the classroom. 

"This is so weird..." I mumbled. 

"What did you say?" he asked. 

"Nothing." I said. The class walked to the room next door and there was like stations for each one of us with our partners.

"Class go to your stations!" she shouted. 

"Where are we----" I said but then was cut off when my partner grabbed my hand and ran to our station. Damn this person is aggressive.

"What did you say?" he said. Did I say that out loud. Definitely did not say that out loud. 

"So class pick a recipe to cook for today." the teacher said. I opened the cookbook in front of me and flipped through the pages of food recipes. 

"Pick something meat related." he said. 

"Um...I only like eating vegetables.." I said. 

"I didn't ask for your opinion." he said.

 I nodded and started to find a recipe that had meat because of my partner. "Stop." he said as he put his hand on mine. 

"This recipe?" I asked. 

"Yeah." he said. Can I not be this guy's partner. I checked for the items that were needed. I took the book with me to the ingredient station. 

"This..." I mumbled. 

"And this..." I mumbled again as I placed each ingredient into the tray. Damn I have to do all the work. After when I got everything that was needed, I went back to our station. He was just sleeping on the floor. Does he know damn well floors are dirty. I placed the stuff down and turned the stove on and then going on placing a pan on top.

~Time Skip~

I finished the recipe and I was just placing the last piece of meat onto the plate. Then I felt someone standing beside me. "You're finally done, I'm hungry~" he said. Does he even look around I'm the first one to finish cooking and everyone else looked happy with their partners expect for me. 

"Teacher, I'm done!" I shouted. Everyone turned around to see me and the teacher was walking towards my direction. 

"Now feed it to him." she said. I know damn well I didn't sign up to be this guy's slave or maid. If this is getting an easy A then fine. 

"Open." I said. He slowly opened his mouth and I placed a piece of meat in his mouth with a pair of chopsticks. Then I took out the chopstick and he was chewing the food.

 This process went on till he said. "I don't want the bits of carrots~" he said. Damn well he ate the meat but not the vegetable. "Let me feed you the vegetables~" he said. 

"We're not sharing the same chop----" I said but then he had to stuff carrots in my mouth. The carrots are pretty good. 

"Want more?" he asked. I just nodded. He feed me more. Sooner I realized the whole class was watching him feed me. 

I overheard the station next to us said "He never fed any girl even if they wanted wanted him to." 

"Class is over and Cai XuKun and (Y/N) (Y/L/N) you guys got the first A." the teacher said. That's a score! The next thing that happens was the bell ringing. I looked at my schedule and there were only 4 classes today.

It's lunch right now. I walked back to the other classroom grabbing my bag. I only have another carrot to munch on. I just walked the halls with a carrot in my hand and started to munch on it. Once I was out of the school I sat under a giant tree.

  "Hey look up!" I heard someone shout from the tree. I looked up to see the same guy from the two periods that I seat near. "If you forgot my name bunny, it's Cai XuKun~" he said. 

"Don't call me Bunny I have a name you know!" I shouted. 

"Just let me get this straight forward." he said. "All the bunnies that get lost in this school either gets eaten or beaten or taken which rarely happens." he said. "Watch out little bunny~" he said. 

"Wait----" I said. Then he was just gone and a bag of carrots dropped. I wish my dog husky was still alive...I sighed and started to eat my carrot. I'm done with school but two more classes to go~  

Vote and Comment~

Updating schedule for this book is gonna be on Fridays and the other book will update Mon-Thursdays.

Any theories on her pet husky?

Any suggestions for the name of the title for the next chapter?

Thx for the support~~