Laughing But Seducing No 007

Reformatted:

Edited: Not

Votes are appreciated as always

And as always enjoy reading, thank you for reading~♥

Vote and Comment~ Happy Birthday to me~  Play the video up there for music~ Sorry once again if you don't understand Chinese~

It's sad that I'm getting old,

I hope my tea isn't getting cold.

My books are getting a month old,

I can't be bold.

But I hope you get my code,

So let this chapter explode.

With comments~

Enjoy~  Also not edited

(Y/N) Pov:

This class better be interesting. "According to the death god. Which also happens to be me," he said. "He can transform into a wolf. His spirit wolf loves to trick people like a fox, but his way of tricking people is way more fun." he said. I saw a female student raise their hand. "What questin do you have Miss?" he asked. 

"In what way does the spirit wolf trick people?" she asked. 

"If I told you it's gonna be no fun," he chuckled. 

"But aren't you the death god?" a male student blurted. 

"You can say that," Cai XuKun responded. I was just staring at the window where the trees were, watching the leaves move slightly. Then I turned my head to face the board.

"So is there anything else you guys want to know?" Cai XuKun asked. 

"Yeah!" I heard the females all shout. This is going to be great. 

"So who wants to ask first?" he asked. 

"Me!" I heard a girl shout. 

"What's your question?" 

"Are you interested in anyone of us?" she asked. 

"Maybe," he said as he stared at me. I didn't look back at him because I know he was gonna cause more trouble for me. 

"If it's a maybe who is it?" another female student asked. 

"I didn't pick you yet but I'll answer it anyways, but telling you who it is won't be fun. So I'm going to drop hints instead," he said. "She was the only one that got tricked by me." 

"Didn't they all get tricked into falling for you," Jung Jung laughed.

"Zhu ZhengTing be quiet," XuKun said. Jung Jung shut his mouth immediately, does he know? Does he know that this isn't Cai XuKun who's teaching right now. "Anyone else has questions?" he asked. 

"Me!" I heard another girl shout. 

"Yes?" he said. 

"Would you date anyone here?" she asked. 

"Yes," he said. 

"All these girls other than me all dress the same," I mumbled. I glanced over to Cai XuKun and he was staring at me. What does this guy want from me? 

"What's your type?" another girl asked. 

"This is a little bit too much to expose so maybe all? But anyways who wants to stay after school to help me out?" he asked.