Doing This For Nong Nong 023

A/N Hello there. Sorry for the very late updates cause writer's block is alive back from the dead. Anyways I'm alive and well and updating just before school starts which is tomorrow if you're reading this on Aug 19, 2018. Again, I'm sorry. I hope you enjoy this chapter and it would be great if you vote and commented! Once again thank you for reading!

(Y/N) Pov:

Miss Song lead me to the place that was filled with wooden buckets and different style of clothing. I was very certain that the place was filled with clothes and it's a place to wash clothes. So I'm gonna start washing clothes, is it?

"Bai Su," she said with a very friendly tone. "You'll be working here from now on till I promote you," she said as we continue to walk towards a running water source. Certainly, it was a flowing river. "You'll wash the clothes over here with your bucket." "Miss Hong Li likes her clothes washed in a traditional way." We walked back to the place filled with clothes. "Most likely you're the only one who will work here cause all the servants have already started to get a promotion upwards the status." "According to the book personally written by Miss Hong Li's father." "Rule number 56." "Servants are to wash all the clothes in the room." "Right there," she said as she pointed at the corner of the place. A wooden some building man-made. "Since you're the only servant here." "You are to wash all the clothes by yourself." "Don't worry you have all day here." "Also according to rule 68." "You must finish your task by dawn, if not finished by then you must work till night and you won't have food for a whole day." "You will work here and do your best Bai Su."

"Yes, Miss."

"Now I'll take my leave and you'll start to work now."

"Bye Miss."

"I hope you do well Bai Su."

"Yes, I will Miss."

She smiled at me. Her smile reminded me of my grandma. Calm and warming, something I really miss now. Grandma, how are you doing up there? I'll save Nong Nong for us. I walked over to the place with buckets. I grabbed one of them and headed to the building that is probably filled with clothes and I probably won't be able to finish washing all of them and hang them too. I opened the wooden door to see piles of clothes. Why in the world is there so much? It's like a thirty-five person job and I'm just here alone. It's gonna be hard here. I grabbed a bunch of clothes and placed them in the bucket. I carried it to the river, it's gonna be a long day for me. I won't be having any meals I guess.

~Time Skip~

Dawn has hit and I was holding a clothing item that I washed. It was also the last piece of clothing I had to wash. It was a traditional Chinese male sort of robe. I'm certain it's not from Hong Li's closet. I quickly went to hang up the robe onto the hanger. I quickly ran to the closest servant.

"Hello."

"Um...Hello Miss." "What do you need?"

"I need to find the place where everyone has dinner?"

"Miss, just keep on following the path." "Stop around a sign that says Diner Corners."

"Thanks," I said as I ran off following the path. I still had my blindfold on. It was clear for me to see everything, but people can't see my eyes. Silk made from magic. I kept running till I bumped into someone.

"Ouch." I stared at the girl who made that sound.

"Why don't you apologize to Miss Guan." "You lowly servant."

"What are you to say that to me?" I said without hesitation.

"Say sorry to her blind freak."

"I'm not blind."

"Yeah right."

My just lips formed into a smirk. "You were in my way." I walked all the way behind her and her so-called 'servants'. My back facing her. Then I felt my silk cloth falling. They did not. I turned around. They stared at me.

"Hand my cloth back."

"Why should I?"

"You should because you don't know what I'm gonna do next." "Maybe a couple of cuts on your pretty little face." The servants shook in fear. "Hand it over." Instead of them handing me back my silk cloth I took it from them. I tied it back on and walked off. Wow, did they just made me even more late? Pain in the a**.

Third Pov:

She walked all the way to the Diner Corners. Right when she was the doorway walking straight past him. Not a single glance towards each other. Walking their separate ways. It was him leaving and she enters. Maybe fate has let them back together. Again.

Personally, fate is a trick whether it's leading you on just to get the satisfaction of tricking you or perhaps worse. You can control who you like or who you hate, but you can't control who you love. May fate be in control and for those to change fate from the worse to the best or maybe from the best to the worse. Oh, I won't wish that would happen.

(Y/N) Pov:

"You're late," a lady standing near the food said. I glanced at the empty bowls and unwashed dishes with chopsticks. Am I truly late? I went back staring at the girl with my silk cloth covering my eyes.

"Is there anything left?" I asked.

"No." "Everyone already ate and is also already gone off back to there rooms," she said. I guess I'll go starving till tomorrow again.

"I'll leave," I said calmly and then I walked back out from the door and also started to walk back towards my room. Even if I was late from school Nong Nong would have always cooked for me and gave me some tea to cheer me up. Honestly, I really don't know if I can go any further without him. I need to save him. I'll leave this place like dust when I find a way to save him. Magic or without. Once I walked all the way to the room I stayed in. I looked at a piece of wood near the door. It said, " Room belongs to Bai Su." I opened the door and once I went inside I locked it. I wouldn't say that the place was filled with privacy because the rooms and etc here was designed like the Tang dynasty or the Qin dynasty. Doors were quite exposed because there was only material like a thin sheet of paper just covering up the holes. It had pretty nice designs looked hand craved. There was another door in the room and it leads me to a big wooden tub. It looked very clean.

I touched the tub and it felt clean. I guess I want to take a clean bath I need to boil my own water and pour it in here and then pour it out myself. That's a lot of work. Is it a bad idea to just take a quick bath there? I walked out of the bathroom and headed to my bed. When I got there, there was a note and a traditional white Chinese outfits. Not the qipao, but like the historical drama show's type of clothes. I picked up the note.

Bai Su, get yourself washed and dressed so you can wake up properly tomorrow. There's an event called the moon festival held every year. Finish everything on your checklist you'll get yourself a bag of money to spend. Please have a good rest.

From: Miss Song

What is there to wait for me?                 

Seriously, I love the moon festivals or any sort of festivals like Chinese New Year. Look at the way it looks in those historical dramas. They look so nice❤️❤️❤️. Now anyways...Thank you for 5k reads and the votes means a lot. I would be updating more when school starts cause that's when my brain works a lot more. Now thank you once again. Thank you for 162 followers~ I wish you the best luck when school starts for you ❤️