Movements 019

Vote and Comment!! Thank you for 4k and the votes!! This is a long chapter and it took me a long time so I'm gonna take a break tomorrow since I spent too much time on my pc... But enjoy!

(Not Edited)

(Y/N) Pov:

I woke up to the sound of birds chirping. I felt something wrapped around me. I turned around to see Cai XuKun just sitting there. "Get off of me pervert!!"

"Let me sleep here a bit longer."

"Get off of me." I struggled to get myself out of the bed. "Let me go."

"Why would I let you go."

"Cause we're enemies damn it."

"Fine."

I got out of the bed and head out with my shoes on. I sat never the riverside. "Nong Nong..." "What if I can save you." "I hope they didn't bury you yet." "Hong Li..." "She's always a step ahead of me." "Wait a minute." "My grandma..." "I need to save her." I made a portal out of the place. If I can save my grandma, maybe she would help me out and save Nong Nong as well. I ran out of the forest. If I can just make one more portal back home.

'Xiao Tang, Can you help me?'

'Yes.' 'What is it that you need (Your Nickname)?'

'I need to make a portal back home.'

'Let me take control.'

'Make it quick.'

'I will.'

~A Few Minutes Later~

'Done.' 'Something bad is going on'

'What is it?'

'People are surrounding the house.' 'Heart shaped icon on their armor.'

~Flashback~

"You deserve this!" the guard laughed as he hit me with a rope.

"Bastard, you stop it or you'll pay."

"You will pay for hurting our princess."

"You're so dead when I'm out of this place." I slowly observed his armor. Heart shape icon.

~End of Flashback~

'It's Hong Li's guards.'

'It's the b**** again.'

'Here have your control back.' 'I recommend climbing up the vines near your window.' 'Stay safe and if you need help from me just talk to me like you always do.'

'Ok.'

I got control back of my body and I was wearing a black cloak cover my hair in a hood. I sneaked past to guards who were talking to each other. Then I climbed up the vines and into my room I go. "Grandma?"

"(Your Nickname) what are you doing here?"

"Why did you hide in my room?"

"(Your Nickname) be a bit quieter so they won't know you're here."

"I know grandma."

"First of all (Your Nickname), why are you here?"

"I'm here to save you, grandma."

"You should not have come here."

"Why?"

"First of all Hong Li is actually pretty crazy." "She tried to keep me here till you come so you'll fall into her hands again." "And where's your brother?"