You're a Liar 009

Vote and Comment~ Sorry for the late update but this is still an update so enjoy btw this isn't edited😣~

(Y/N) Pov:

I watched both of them walking along each other to the school front entrance. Nong Nong what were you thinking! Cai CuKun that pervert is gonna win! I walked behind them and followed along.

I never thought the death god will be friends with the happiness god. They do seem like good friends. We walked all the way to the school entrance and students were surrounding those two.

Then Nong Nong walked back to me.

"In the middle of the PK run." he whispered in my ear. I nodded.

How in the world can I outrun a guy with wings?

"Hello~(Your Nickname)." I heard someone said.

I turned around to see if anyone was there. I'll just ignore it for now.

"(Your Nickname)~" I heard the voice said.

"Who is this?" I said.

"I can read your mind~" they said.

"So are we talking in my mind or something?" I asked.

"You can say so~" they said.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"I'm your spirit animal which is a bunny~" she said.

"I'm guessing your like the wolf that Cai XuKun has." I said.

"You can say that but I'm a bunny~" she said.

"I'm also a female don't get my gender wrong~" she said.

"Do you relate to the goddess of life?" I asked.

"Not a single bit~" she said.

"Good cause I think she's trying something on me." I said.

"Who do you belong to before?' I asked.

"Your grandma~" she said.

"I get it now!" I said.

"Now let me get you out of here, let me take control for a while when you're safe I'll let you take back the control of your body~" she said.

"Can I trust you?" I asked.

"Yes plus I lived longer than your grandma has." she said.

"I'll trust you for now~" I said.

I slowly relaxed and I felt the bunny taking control.

It was like sleeping when she had control over my body.

"Can I sleep while you escape?" I asked.

"Go to sleep sweetie~" she said.

"You'll have your control back when you walk up, the name is 小糖 ( Xiao Tang)." she said before I closed my eyes.

Xiao Tang Pov:

Whenever I take over someone's body their eyes turn green. I swear the goddess of life will pay one day but for now I need to protect (Your Nickname)'s life.

I watched as golden dust burst out from the sky. The running signal has been triggered, time to run. I walked through the crowds of people. Cai XuKun's wolf better not notice, I gotta take advantage of my transporting portals. Once I was out of the crowd, I started to run for it.