Oh...Nightmares are True 022

Vote and Comment!!! Hello...I recently seem dead with my updates...Sorry for that cause I've been learning how to edit stuff like video footage and some other stuff I can do at home. Now for me to apologize back I'll try to update this book more or do something special that Idk yet... So enjoy this chapter.

(Not edited)

(Y/N) POV:

I walked to class thinking why did Cai XuKun act like that. That bastard is now giving me warnings. I need to finish these trails and get the heck out of here. The first class of the day Magic Training. Finally something useful. I thought I was stuck here just cooking for him. I walked into the class and checked around the desks to see which one was mine. Seems like the same old seating chart. I sat down in my seat laughing in my head about a situation that happened to me once. "Xiao Tang, you there?"

"Yes?"

"Give me your answer to this." "Do you think Cai Xu Kun got brainwashed?"

"No way."

"Oh ok then I must be over thinking or I'm actually correct."

"Well, it's finally time for you to learn some magic!!"

"Yes finally!!"

"Well, Welcome back students," Mr.Zhang said. What is he doing here?

"To start off class properly." "I'm your teacher for this class." "You're being trained for a special event." "I hope you understand this is no easy event." "4 19'20, 12, 20 8 10 21 8 19." "But I'll let you know one thing." "One step wrong in the game cost your life so watch out and listen in this class or you'll end you dead." I saw a girl raising her hand up. "Yes?"

"I thought you said we weren't test subjects?"

"Actually you aren't, but you'll have to stick with that."

"Oh ok," the girl finally said.

"Now class pick a partner for this next thing we're gonna do." Everyone got up and started walking towards their friends. I quickly ran over to Nong Nong who was quite happy when I was there.

"Nong Nong!" I shouted. I hugged him. "At least I know you're fine."

"I'm glad you're ok."

"Class follow me." "We're going to the forbidden forest."

"Why are we even going there?" I whispered to Nong Nong. As far as I know that place is dangerous and one thing I kept in mind was not telling Nong Nong that grandma was dead. If I told him he would be scarred. We teleported there with Mr.Zhang's portal he made out of thin air. When everyone got there the place got ten times colder. I felt cold wind hitting me. The next second everyone has split apart from each other. I was in a cold snowy place. Trees with no leaves and snow just everywhere. Am I supposed to get out? The snow falling touching my skin making me shiver. Is this the game of life and death? I walked in the snow trying to figure a way out. It felt like a dome was surrounding me, but there was no limit to where I can walk to. "Xiao Tang?" I waited for minutes, but there was no reply. I tried using magic to get out, but I couldn't force myself to do anything at all. The cold breeze was getting to me. I felt like I was being frozen alive. I walked to the closest tree where I saw a 古剑 it was broken as far as I know. I walked up to it to see a dead body next to it. I walked closer to the dead body. What the hell is that? It was a girl around the age of what looks 17. Her hair was white as the snow and her eyes were closed. She was a beauty, but she was dead. The snow underneath her was red like an apple. It must be her blood. The next second I blinked I was out of there.

"(Your Nickname)?" "Are you ok?" I heard Nong Nong ask.

"Yeah, I'm fine." "What are we doing?"

"Just magic training in general."

"Oh ok..." "Let's start." Nong Nong and I walked towards to Mr. Zhang who pointed in the direction of where our spot was..."

~End of Dream~

Third Pov:

What if I told you everything that happened when she was in Hong Li's castle was merely a dream and going back to school was merely a dream. What if the ending I have for the characters are not what you think it will be. What if it was just merely cold tears dripping down? What if it's the cliche ending? Tears of sadness or tears of joy? If I merely say (Your Nickname) is not just gonna wake up so easily like everyone who reads thinks she would. It's not sleeping beauty. It's not a fairy tale. It's not the prince and the princess. Happily married? Maybe. Or maybe not. It's not the fairy tales your parents tell you. It's the honest cold truth. The title says what it says. It's Predator and the prey.

(Y/N) Pov:

I woke up in cold sweat. What kind of dream was that? Is it a nightmare? I got out of bed. The first day of staying in Hong Li's castle. Her castle didn't allow anyone within it to use magic. I'm useless at this rate. One of the maids came in and told me to change into the set of clothes she handed me. I did what she told me to do and she leads me back to Miss Song's office. I knocked on the door.

"Come in." I opened the door to see Miss Song getting a book out from one of her shelves and she turned around to see me standing there. "Oh hello." "May I get your name." I gotta make up a name...Maybe Bai su.

"My name is Bai Su miss."

"Nice to meet you, Bai Su." "Sit on the chair over there may you?" she pointed at the chair that was in front of her desk that was facing her chair. She walked to her chair and sat down so did I. I was basically facing her.

"Miss what am I doing here?"

"You're staying here to help me out around the castle and I won't tell anyone that I found you in the dungeon near a prisoner." Nong Nong is no prisoner.

"Oh ok."

"The room you stayed in will be your room here." "You'll start making beds for people." "If you know magic I won't allow you to use it since this place has some rules."

"Ok, Miss."

"You can start today." "You can earn your freedom like this." "Stay here for a year and I'll set you free." "On this exact day."      

Vote and comment~ This is the start of the journey in Hong Li's Castle. Hmu if you need any help with the new method/coding for this chapter cause I just made a new way. Now peace!!!