Ehh...Do I still hate him? 018

Vote and Comment~ I finally updated. I hope it's long enough to read~ Peace cause my eyes hurt.

(Not edited)

(Y/N) Pov:

"I chose option two."

"You sure?"

"Yes, Miss."

"But maybe I ask why?"

"My hate for Hong Li increased for a moment." "What's the point of option one." "I started something and I'll finish it myself."

"Don't regret it."

"I won't."

"I wish you good luck (Your Nickname)." Time resumed.

"I swear, don't you freaking people move," I said.

"Or what?" "We're gonna win anyways." Hong Li smirked.

"You'll regret it Hong Li." I started to play notes on the 古琴. "You won't get to me at all." "Not even an inch." "Not an inch closer to me Hong Li."

"You're a bloody hell of a monster..."

"If you consider me a bloody hell of a monster." "You're worse." "Goddess of Love, pathetic like love." "What's the point of love when you lose someone special." "There's no flipping duplicates of the same person." "I can't have Nong Nong back alive." "I'll take everything from you Hong Li." "Even your powers." "You'll be useless and pathetic like you are right now." Hong Li kept charging at me when I played the notes just to make her fall back down.

"Stop playing the 古琴!!!" Jung Jung shouted. I kept playing it as I turned my head around to face Jung Jung.

"Why should I stop." "I'm trying to protect myself."

"Have you heard about the legend of the 古琴?" Hong Li asked as she got closer to me. "Look at your hair." I looked at a strand of my hair. It's turning white... I looked forward again to face Hong Li with her blade.

"心碎剑," I mumbled.

"Right, it's my sword." "A sword that can break someone's heart." "You won't have a single feeling of love when this goes through your heart." "You won't feel love which means you won't feel affection from anyone that is giving you it." I felt my hands slowly stop playing the notes. The sword went straight through my heart and I stared at Cai XuKun that was running towards me. My vision faded. I'm tired...

Cai XuKun Pov:

"What have you done Hong Li!" I said and the pushed her away from Bunny.

"It's for our happiness."

"Shut it Hong Li." "You're full of bull."I picked bunny up and walked out of the room. "You'll be safe with me (Your Nickname)." I was just nearly out of the entrance till I saw him.

"Kun Kun what are you doing with that girl?!" he shouted.

"Move it, father."

"Put down the girl."

"I refuse to."

"Put down the girl."

"Why would I?"

"Guards take Kun Kun away and get the girl into one of the dungeons."

"Back off!"

"Sorry young master." They hit me near my neck and my vision blurred. (Your Nickname) stay safe...