The Park Incident

A/N -Some 'language' in this chapter.....hehehe sorry ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was just any regular day and you decided to get some fresh air after a busy work shift.
You casually walked to the park.
'Yum ice-cream!'
You made your way to the little cart and of course you ordered your favorite.
"One (i/c/f) please" you say cheerfully.
The man gladly gave you a scoop. A quick exchange of a cone and some cash and you were back on your way.
You took a seat on a bench a lapped at your ice-cream cone playfully. Feeling bliss.
A small bit dripped onto your shorts. You dramatically moaned/sighed then giggled at your silly-ness.
"Hey your cute" said a guys voice.
You slowly looked up at him. Not impressed. At all.
"Thanks for the compliment, but I was told not to coherse with strangers". You stated this very matter-of-factly.
Your smirked at his shocked look before turning your attention back too your dessert.
You felt someone slid up to bench and wrap their arm around you. Your sigh turned into a growl.
"Oi listen here mister! Get your hands off of me or I'm shouting 'rape'".
"Why tho? Your a total babe, wanna go out?" He asked.
You scoffed, rolling your eyes.
Before you could reject this creep you were cut off by another voice. A loud. Angry. Voice.
"HEY BITCH! GET AWAY FROM MY MAN BEFORE I TEAR YOU A NEW ONE!"
The only thing that went threw your mind was 'Wtf?'
She then stomped over and slapped your hand, making your special treat go all over your nice clean clothes.
"Hey!" You shouted shooting up into a standing position, successfully shaking of the weirdo.
Said weirdo groaned before saying
"Hey ex-babe" wow so original "back your prada booty away. I'm tryna score".
"Excuse me?" You said. Annoyed.
"SO YOU'RE CHEATING ON ME WITH THIS WHORE!!" She continues shouting.
I'll do this rationally and politely
"Um...sorry...madam?... but I have no intention of pursuing this... gentleman? Now could you apologise for knocking my ice-cream? and I'll gladly be on my way" You said calmly.
"OH NU UH BITCH! YOU'RE GUNNA PAY!" She shouted. You continued un-knowingly that she was balling her fists.
"Please miss I'm telling the tru-"
SLAP!!!
You were knocked to the floor. Your delicate skin, a red hand mark across your left cheek. You slowly rose to your feet and ran. Your not a coward. But your not stupid enough to stay in that situation.
You ran to your apartment, flung the door open, ran to your bed with hot tears streaming down your soft cheeks.
You cried yourself to sleep that night. No one to comfort you.

~~~~~~~~~~
A/N

Italics are your thoughts btws
;D Hope you liked it.