New owner?

You and Sebastian have been here for a while, at the shelter, that is.

Many people didn't want two pets because most New York apartments either didn't except them or have a 'no more than one' rule. And some didn't know why you and Bashi were paired, and got 'weirded' out by it. A cat and a dog can be close, right? That's stupid how people misinterpret things.

But you were still determined. You knew someone would love to have you both.

Atleast who ever they be, would be better than your last owners. The turtles. If you can even call them your owners. But how Leo treated you. Sebastian explained that he was trying to be more stern as a leader and show dominance, but why? Because it's 'not safe'. Puh-lease, you can protect yourself, you put Leo and Donnie to shame that one time.

"Sebastian, I hope someone comes in soo-"

"Hey Steph!" A girl walked in.

(Too lazy to describe her

(Too lazy to describe her. Ya'll know what she looks like)

"Hey Karai" Stephen greeted the girl, now known as Karai. "Whatcha here for?"

"Well, awhile ago, two people told me they saw a cat and a dog. How they described them, they sounded so cute. A (f/c) cat with beautiful  (e/c) eyes, and a cross breed dog that was caring for the cat. Squeal, I've checked all over town, and I was wondering if they were here?"

"Yep, we got em" Steph proudly proclaimed. He walked over to our pair pen.

We got into our usual 'adopt us' position and looked adorable.

Karai immediately gushed over us.

"Their just like I imagined! I have to have them! They're gorgeous! Here!"

Karai pushed some cash into Stephens hands and picked you up. Cradling you gently. She gave you eskimo kisses and giggled when you purred. Sebastian stood up on his hind legs and leaned his front paws against the glass.

"Here Kitty" She placed you on the ground.

"I love her already!" You purred as you rubbed against her legs.

She picked up Sebastian. He was bigger than you so she just cuddled him to her. His arms going around her neck. When she pulled back she gave him an eskimo kiss too. She placed him on the ground next to you.

"I'll have one cat and one dog collar please!" Stephen gave her them and she put it around our necks. We stayed well behaved, sitting patiently. "Good pets" she praised us "And a leash too" Steph gave her one and then she clipped it to Sebastian collar. She scooped you up into a baby holding position in one arm and held the leash in the other.

"I'll name you two when we get home"

Your ears perked at the mention of home. Your so happy someone so nice just waltz in and loves you both. You didn't look like a completely normal cat. Your fur was glossy and softer than normal cats. And your eyes really present that gorgeous (e/c). Sebastian was a cross breed all on his own. Cross breeds are rare of his kind in New York. But nonetheless Karai loves you. And your home once again.

'Bliss'

~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

I know Karai is supposed to be evil, but, in this story she loves animals. And she loves you both. Okay deal with it!

Comment any pet names that are not your own! Pleeeeassssseeee!!!!!! I don't wanna name you something sucky!

Holly out!