Waking up

You didn't even have to open your eyes to know you were on someone's lap. But who is this someone?

Without opening your eyes, you got onto your hands and knees. The persons lap now beneath your stomach. And did a downward....cat? You yawned at the same time. A cute little kitten yawn.

"Awwww, even her yawns are adorable!"

'Must be Mikey'

As you stretched your back, your new wings retracted in. Wierd. But awesome!

"Woah! Cool!" Mikey said.
"Hmmm fascinating" Donnie? said.

Mikey started petting you in between your shoulder blades, where your wings went in. You purred and slid back down into your original position.

"FOR GODS SAKE PLAY TIMES OVER WAKE UP!" Someone shouted.

You jolt up. Eyes wide, ears back, and your tail in between your legs. You were scared.

"Hey Raph! Calm down you scared her!" Leo said loudly yet quietly.

You looked around at everyone. Turtles? Hmmmm. That's definitely......different. But your a neko with retractable wings. What's new?

You looked to your right to see, the one and only, orange clad turtle, Mikey.

"Um... ahahaha can I have my arm back kitty dudette?" He asked.

You hadn't even realised yet. But you had been holding onto his arm. You swiftly let go. But his face caught your attention. You slowly leaned in to get a closer look. Your ears standing up too, in a curious way. For some reason, he blushed when you started inspecting his features. Baby blue eyes. Freckles.

'Pretty cute on the cute-o-meter. But you just sorta met him sooooo.....not right now.'

"Your Mikey" You stated.
"H-how do you know that?"
"I heard you before"
"O-oh yeah"
"You carried me back"
"Y-yep" Mikey stuttered.

'Stuttering huh. Someone has a crush~"

You turned your head to look at Raph. The red clad turtle.

"Your Raph"
"Yeah, whats it to ya?"
"You wanted to leave me for dead" your ears drooping back down.
"Well, I didn't say 'for dead' but yeah, pretty much. Why is it still here anyway?" he asked looking at the purple masked turtle.

'Red ones trouble. He'll be fun to annoy'

"Your Donnie" You say looking at him aswell.
"Hmmm wha *clears throught* parden?" He had been writing down notes and missed what you said.
"Donnie" You said. Tilting your head cutely.
"Y-yes màm"
"You wanted to do some tests?"
"Affirmative"

'Seems like the smart one'

You looked at the last turtle. Leo. Blue turtle.

"Sorry, forgot your name"
"WHAT!" He half shouted
"Just kitten" Wow, puns!
"Oh r-right"
"Your Leo"
"Mmhmm"

"Well kitty-cat, you still haven't told us all your name" Said Mikey. You knew it was a question tho.

"(Y/N), but kitty does just fine"

"In that case, who's a good kitty~" Cooed Mikey, as he started scratching behind your cat ears.

"Meow~" You replied.

"So, (Y/N)?" Donnie's question stopped what ever you and Mikey were doing. "Wanna do those tests now?"

"Sure, D" You said poping up from your kneeling position.

He blushed at the nickname, and scurried of into his lab.

'Wha'd I do?'

Anyway, you followed him into the room. Which you later found out is a lab.

'This is gunna be a long day'

~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Boom! Another done! Check in later for the next chap! XD