Trip down memory stream (in a bathtub)

Sebastian pov still~~~~~

I open the door to see a messy cat. I chuckled lightly at how scruffy she looked.

She stretched out her white dove wings. They were tipped with (colour). The personality of all her features were oh so much more mesmerizing.

She noticed my gaze and laughed lightly. She moved them up and down, my eyes following her every movement.

'Who knew a scruffy cat can be so breath taking?' I thought.

She pivoted towards the tub, flapped her wings and landed on the rim of the water holder. She hadn't drained the tub yet and the rim was wet.

She slipped and splashed into the water. Making a mini tsunami go everywhere.

I laughed and pointed at her as I back pedaled and closed the door with my back. My hand reached down and grasped the cold metal, turning it so the door would close. Then locking it, cause you know? Wouldn't want Mikey to run in on me bathing the fair Princess.

'I don't think anyone would' I think whilst I kneel down infront of the soggy feline.

She sits patiently as I reach towards the (flavour/smell) hair wash that she brought from our other home.

'I suppose we will be going back then. Away from the jealous turtles' I smiled as (Y/N) squeeze her eyes shut, right before I squirted some shampoo/conditioner mixture onto her head and shoulders.

"Ah! Cold squishy!" She laughed out. I began massaging in the sweet smelling substance as I drifted down into my own thoughts.

'I wish it could just be us again'

flashback~~~~~

We were still a young pup and a young kit. Because we, sorta, had only just been mutated, we were young and small. Hanging out with Karai. She hadn't known our secret and we wanted to keep it that way for a lil while longer.

This was when I had first eaten her cookies.

Karai wanted to 'spoil' us, so she bought me a squeaky dog toy and (Y/N) a small box of pet friendly cookies. I was aloud one that Mi' Lady had given me, and it tasted amazing.

"No more, kay?" She told me.

I couldn't hold back and ate some. But I'd managed to get caught by Tiger-claw. The cookies were kept in the kitchen, so I morphed to reach the cupboard they were kept in. Tail-less walked in and I panicked. I hit the floor and the plastic container like jar bounded around me. I morphed and sprung outta there. Well, tried. Tiger-claw caught a glimpse of me and caught me before I could round the corner.

He 'turned me into the authorities'. As in Karai and the owner of those biscuits. Everyone knew the big cat liked (Y/N) better cause she was a kit. So he didn't hesitate to dob me in.

He held me by my scruff and called out to my owner and my love.

They saw the bisuits and the mess. Karai said it was okay and that I had to apologise.

But, Mi' Lady was beyond disappointed. It tore me to shreds. The look in her eyes, pangs of sadness and anger.

Some would say it was "just cookies" but there was also trust and bonds broken, strealing and lying. I lied and stole from the one thing that made life worth living.

She turned and flew out off the room. Tiger-claw dropped me and I bolted after her.

I found her on our shared bed. Huddled and facing the wall.

"P-princess?" I stuttered out.

She only coiled in further. I nudged her wings. They retracted in, away from my touch.

I sat there. For hours. She never even gave me a backwards glance. My eyes grew heavy from my discomfort and stiffness. I'd given up and shed some tears, muffled sobs of regret.

"I'm so-so sorry. I ne-ever meant to betray your trust. I s-shouldn't have been so selfish-"

Her ears perked and she turned to face me. Tear stained cheeks and a sniffling nose. Her eyes wide, surprise struck her features.

"-as to steal your belongings. I'm s-so terribly sorry. Please forgive me, forgive my si-hi-hin" I sobbed my last word.

"Oh no. Bashi please-"

'She said my name' My eyes meet hers.

"(Y/N)?"

"Yes. Bash. Don't worry. I forgive you. They were just cookies-"

"They were trust" I interrupt her "your trust that I broke, or ate" I expressed my thoughts.

She gave me a look that said 'it's okay, really'.

She spread her wings. And invited me onto the bed. I hung my head and shuffled forward on my butt. She laughed at the butt-dragging. I immediately perked and looked at her. She smiled.

"Your smiling!" I shout as my tail wags.

"You made me smile" She laughed more "I love that you make me smile"

"I love that I make you smile" I smiled at her. I laughed and wagged my tail. I stood and pounced on her.

"Let's clean you up Mi' Lady~" I licked her cheeks to rid the salty stains.

She laughs and it brightens my world.

End Flashback~~~~~~

Her current laughter brings me back to reality. She was laughing because I was smiling like a doof and had bubbles on my chin. I wiped it off with the collar of my shirt.

I pouted at her. "You looked so happy that you didn't even notice me do that. What were you thinking about?"

"How I had to clean you" I cover up. It wasn't a lie, right?

Her laughter stops in an instant. Her eyes switch to the cup on the sink behing me. I notice this and swipe the cup. I dunk it right in the water and then splash it all over her. It washes off most of the shampoo/conditioner mixture, but I do another splash for good measure.

We laugh some more and she wants to hop out. So I pull her out and dry her with a towel. Then I blow dry her wings and fur with the hair dryer.

I clean up the water and then leave so she can dress.

'Soon we'll be home. Like before'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Howdy readers!

I hope that you like this latest chapter. I'm so sorry it took me forever to make another chapter. I really can't fit in the time to write let alone read. Mum's strict on the wifi and Naplan's coming up. Jap homework! Algebra! History exam! Anzacs! Stupid Home ec! So much school trash blocking my fandom.

My OC Sebastian may turn out to be the ending lover. I'm sorry that my "TMNT x Reader" has sorta sidetracked. But this is my first Fanfic and none of ya'll seem to be complainin'.

Happy days! Don't expect another chapter too soon ;D

Holly out! ♡

1154 word count! Yas!