Before the Night, Comes a Nightmare

Karai gathered all the foot clan soldiers that would be joining us on patrol. You had grown fond of the soldiers because when Karai was out, you'd train with them. It was always fun.

Flashback~~~~~~~

"Try and catch me robo-butt" You laughed and effortlessly dodged their grabs.

They never harmed you, only trying yo catch you and Seba-Charming. This was great fun, it also improved your animal skills better than the turtles ever could.

"(Y/N)! Watch out! Be vidgelant!" Shouted Charming.

With his aid, you dodge a few more incoming swipes. Having him by your side, and you by his, you were quite a team.

End flashback~~~~~~~

"Okay listen, foot soldiers" (Or what ever their called) Karai addressed the clan, "Our objective is to get to the cookie store. The cookies have been pre-ordered and await our arrival and pick up. Keep an eye out for the dreaded turtles."

She turned and picked you up under your fore arms. Holding you out-stretched towards the line of metalic ninjas. Their robo-eyes seemed to dialate and scan your body. She placed you down gently and did the same to Charming. When she place him next to you she addressed them again.

"But our top priority is to keep my friends safe"

You look up at her questioningly. If thats a word.

"Mew?"   (Friends?)

"No. My gorgeous little fam-fam. So, is that clear?"

All the foot nodded and she scooped you back up and cuddled you.

"Oh my precious little lady. No turtles will harm you"

This made you extremely happy. She cared so much.

It was oh so much more comforting because during your rest before the patrol, you had a nightmare.

Dream flashback~~~~~

"Come on Mi Lady" Charming shouted back at you.

"Coming, Charming!" You galloped across the rooftops. Coming to the edge and springing off a gutter. You took flight and happily danced in the sky. Loops and swoops, flips and dips.

"There she is!" A sudden voice shouted. The a grappling hook shot up from a roof and tightened around your body. Refraining you from flying. You were awaiting the concrete roof but it never came. You were suddenly in a pair of arms. But they were green. Looking up at your 'saviour' and it was a familiar red masked turtle.

"Buddy!" You cheered. You nuzzled into his shoulder, him not returning the gesture, but your reuinion was cut short by a blood-curtling howl.

"(Y/N)! DON'T TRUST THEM! GET OUT WHILE YOU CA- OW! RUN-PLEASE STOP HURTING ME!"

"SEBASTIAN!"

You whiped your head around to see Sebastian in a neck hold. With a sinister Mikey with a ninja star to his throat.

"MIKEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING STO-what the?"

Something cold and leathery, pressed against the fur around your neck. Looking behind you to see where it came from you saw an emotionless turtle in a purple mask.

"Donnie, what did you put on m-me? OH GOD TAKE IT OFF! TAKE IT OFF PLEASE!"

It was a sh-sho-shock c-collar.

Your shrill screams went un-noticed as they didn't understand you.

"Buddy- budd?" You finally noticed Raphs eyes. Much like the others, they were meaningless black voids.

He suddenly squeezed you tightly into his plastetone. Or what ever the torso part of a turtle is. Your back hurt and your lungs ached for air.

He turned on his heel to reveal the last turtle you dreaded most to see. If that make sense. Jesus I'm writing this as I'm going along. Work with me!

Leonardo. Leader in blue. Ha. More like a monster behind an oceanic mask.

He menacing smirk turned into a sinister one as he held up a black rectangular cube.

'What's that-the controller!'

"Im sorry! Just let us go! Don't worry Bashi I'll save us!"

You strained your neck to look behind and over Raphs shoulders.

But to your disbelief, your eyes filled with horror and hot, salty tears. You saw a limp puppy body. And Mikey drenched in blood. His once orange mask, tainted by the unholy shades of red.

"No!"  You shrieked. Your best friend, who saved you so many times, you never could return the favour. Now, now, he's gone.

You tried morphing back but it was, so tight. So tight you choked. You gasped for air and stopped trying to morphed back.

"W-why?" You sobbed"WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME!". Your body quivering and trembling with fear. Regret. Guilt. Betrayal. Sadness. The list could go for miles.

"Told ya you'd die... "

ZAP!

Then you jolt awake.

End dream flashback~~~~

You didn't know it but you started whimpering and a tear trickled down from your (e/c) orbs. Karai noticed and she kissed your cheek.

"Don't worry. I promise, me and Charm are here. Now lighten up. The cookies await!"

She placed you down and did a heroic stance. One hand on hip and one in the air, 'holding' a cookie. She smiled down at you as Charming noogied your head.

You wiped your tears and cat giggle. Idk. And cat smile. Still dk

"Lets go!" You cheered. Pawing the air like Karai.

And with that you all left the headquarters. Filled with joy as Master Karai, your family, lead the way.

Cookies!

~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Was expecting the patrol, aye? Ha just wait ya precious beings! Are you scared?

Holly out! ♡