The Night - Part 1

Your pov~~~~~

After we left the abandoned warehouse we made our way down to downtown New York City.

I know where the cookie store was because I went there alot as a human.

"I hope they get my favourite flavour, it's (f/c/f)"

I said to myself as I flew through sky. Karai and the foot ran and jumped across building tops with Charming.

"Arh, you guys are so blind. I can see her over there"

A high, female voice claimed across the rooftops. This made Karai and the foot leap into an alleyway. I had less time to react so I just drove down with them.

When I drove down I saw nothing but black and darkness. I got scared, frightened that whoever that angry voice was would want to harm me.

'Like my dream!'

"oh no where are they?"

"Mi lady! Over here!" Came a whisper shout. Belonging to none other than Charming.

As second after you dove into the pitch dark corner, I felt Charming take a protective stance over me. Probrably to hide my wings. The base of the feathers were now the colour of my fur. The main length was still white but the tips had turned (f/c). I really loved them. But they didn't blend in the darkness aswell. Good thing Charm is here.

After a minute or so, 5 soft thuds were heard. Someone had fallen or landed into your alleyway.

With my hightened vision I was able to see.....oh no. The turtles. With their retched redhead. A moment later a boy roller bladed in aswell. Telling by the mask, it was Casey Jones.

My fur stood on ends and my body quivered slightly. Charm felt this so he lowered down onto you gently and scooped his front paws infront of yours. All that was shown was your tail and your face.

Karai was by your side, kneeling down.

"I'll take care of this" She whispered to us. I instantly calmed more, knowing that she'd get rid of the people who haunted my dreams.

"Hey, Turtles!" She telled at them, who now stood under a light. Karai stood up and took a defencive stance.

"Who's there?" Leo called back.
I growled and hiss at him. And then Charming did the same by barking.

"Leave. Now!" Barked Karai. I'm proud of her, really. I knew Charm would be too.

I prodded Charm to get off me, I felt safe now. I stood beside him. But I got bored of being short, so I jumped on his back and hugged him like a Koala. He didn’t protest so I was in the clear.

"Who's there?" Repeated April, all high and mighty, aye? Im gunna set your hair on fire.

I knew that some of these people/turtles never actually hurt me but, they betrayed their trust when they didn't help in that situation. Leo is their brother! Surely you can tackle your own brother for the greater good. And April was an absolute delight all along. Lies & sarcasm. She always glared at me. Every moment I was in a room with her. I want to scratch her so bad. The only trust worthy one is Casey. He was so nice and caring. He took me to the vet, pet me, cuddled me. It was the best. As for the others, I don't know if I can forgive them just yet.

"Shut it trailed trash!" Barked Karai. It laughed cat like and flew off of Charms back and onto hers. My front paws wrapped around her neck and my back paws gripping into the fabric of her kamichi armour. I purred and nuzzled into her neck.

She often carried me around like this at home. I would always extend my wings so it looked like she had them. I feel like a backpack.

Kawaii backpack.

"Oh, so you hate them too?"

"Mew"

"Hmm, okay. Well, turtles" she spat their name like venom, me and Charm hissed and barked at the mention of it "Leave and we'll be on our way"

"We're not leaving until we kick some ass!" Shouted Raph and he fist his own hand. I flinched at this, he was my buddy still, he just did a bad.

"Oh dear, seems like you scared Mi Lady with your violent intentions" Barked Charm.

But Charm is my bestest friend now.

"Calm down, Charm" Karai cooed and pet his head. Successfully calming him and making him stop barking.

"Charm?" Questioned Mikey.

In out time of staying with the turtles, retched turtles, we didn’t bark or hiss much, it's an understandable reason as to why they can recognise our voices in the darkness.

"Dont say my pet name!" Barked Charm.

"Bashi?" I mewelled at him.

"(Y-Y/N)?" He wimpered. Looking up at me as I gazed down at him.

"Don't worry, Karai's got us. We're safe. Pet names?" I asked. Wanting to know if we were calling each other by our given names or not.

"The norm, if you will, Princess?"

"In deed, Sebastian. I missed saying your name"

"I missed calling you by your deserved royal status aswell"

We both had a quick laugh.  We missed the whole conversation tho. When our attention was turned back, some foot soldiers were attacking the turtles.

"Oh no! Where's #63? 63!?" I screeched. The battle silenced, frozen in place. I hopped off of Karai's back and trotted over into the light, the only sorce of view in the fight. I heard multiple gasps, maybe even some robotic ones. My names ans nick names were stuttered and whispered by I didn't care. I trotted over towards the far corner, my wings bouncing in their curled position.

When I caught a glimpse of #63 I sprint up to him. I knew it was him cause I made a bunch of paw prints all over his metallic plates of his chest. Imma assume this robot is a boy. I pounced into his open arms and nuzzle into him. He was the most humain foot soldier. Which is small but still. His robotic hand moved over and gently pat my head. I purred. He stood and walked to Karai. Karia ordered him to stay by her because she knew I was attached to him.

As soon as we were engulfed by the dark shadows the fight continued.  But the turtles fought with more meaning now.

When it was over, the turtles stood standing. I growled and my eyes light up with anger, seeming brighter than before, thanks to the alleyway.

Thd turtles gasped before regaining their composure.

"We know your there.....

.....(Y/N)"