Patrol!?

Mikey stood behind you to your left. Raph to your right. Because he's tall, Donnie behind you. And Bashi layed on a bed to the side of the fued. You stood in a sassy stance and rolled your eyes at Leo.

"I have nothing to say to you" Leo stood and turned his whole body towards you.

'So he wants to go? Okay! Fight me!' You thought.

"Well, I, may be accompanying (?) you on the patrol tonight" You sweetly spoke, unfolding your arms, entwining then behind your back and rocking and your feet.

"No, your not coming" He spat.

'Oh I may regret this but I have to say it'

"That's what she said" You pointed at him and smirked, mischievously.

Raph Pov~~~~~~[shocker]

'Did she-to Leo-what she said!'

I burst out laughing and have to lean on my knees for support. Trying to catch a breath but failing.

She just said that to Leo!

Donnie Pov~~~~[less shocker]

I stand there. Awkwardly laughing and rubbing the back of my neck. I was blushing. Hard core. What she said, I knew what it meant.

Mickey Pov~~~~~~[no shock]

'Whaaaaaaaah?'

I had no idea what that meant. But (Y/N) seemed happy, so I laughed with Raph.

Back to you~~~~~~

"Come on Leo" You lightly laughed at his reaction. A glare and crossed arms, eye rolls, nothing new to this topic.

"Definitely not now" He spoke.

"But why?" You groaned.

"We've had this talk, (Y/N)" Leonardo stated the obvious.

"Yeah, but you never listen to what I have to say" You wined. Stamping your feet.

"Stop being childish-"

You cut Leo off. "Im not childish, I'm peed off. At. You. I can defend myself. And heck if I couldn't yous would be there!"

"Yeah, I protect her!" Donnie yelled raising his left arm in the air. He slowly brought it back down and used it to cover his face. You could practically feel Donnie's blush, it radiated off him like a thousand burning suns.

"See, they'd help me out. Would you not?" You turn away from Donnies outburst and look Leo on the eyes.

"I would but-"

"Then why can't I come? Huh! I've been here long enough to have at least earnt some respect from you, haven't I? I'm not completely defenceless! I can fight and you can too! Why won't you let me prove myself?" You started out strong, but it dialled down to mumbles.

"Well, you can't even hold an argument" Leo claimed.

"You can't even acknowledge my needs and wants!" You shouted. You eyes glowed a dangerous (e/c). You heared a gasp but ingnored it, hanging you head and squeezing your eyes shut in an attempt to calm down. At that moment something warm and fuffly was on your feet.

'Sebastian?'

You open your eyes and were met by those of a familiar puppy dog. You instantly relaxed at his touch.You pick him up and craddle him in your arms. He licked a stray tear from your cheek. You often got emotional in anything really. You eyes went back to normal as Sebastian softly woofed into your cat ears.

"Remind him of last time"

'Right!'

"Sebastian thinks I should go. After all, last time I was denied, my, instincts, kicked in and I was lured out into the night. (Remember that lie?) I was nearly cat-napped by Beebop and Rocksteady. I just wanna be out there with the team, rather than alone"

"Butcha met me, princess~"

"Yeah, if Sebastian wasn't here I'd be dead"

"Well" started Leo "We'll just have to chain you up"

Your ears suck back, the confidence in your eyes were replaced with fear.

"Wha-what?" You stutter, your nerves always getting the best of you.

"Yeah, so tight that if you tried to turn neko, you'd choke yourself" He gestured to his neck, grabbing it in a play choke kinda way.

"Leo you wouldn't-" Defended Raph, who had long ago stopped laughing.

"Oh I would. Maybe even a shock collar, full volt so she'd never try to escape" He now pointed at you, then the door.

You began whimpering at the thought.

'What happened to the sweet leader we all knew?'

"If not, let her go, let her die" Leo was treading on thin ice. You and Donnie had fixed you relationship, cause it was just an argument. But Leo, he, he was threatening you, scaring you to your tail and back. You knew one thing. Your scared. Scared of him.

He stomped over to you. Grabbing the back of your shirt. Sebastian yelped to the floor as you were held above ground. The other guy stayed back, making moves to grab you. They didn't. Out of fear, you morphed into a kitten. Your shirt turning into the scruff of your neck. Sebastian was growling at Leo. Seemingly not afraid. Sebastian pounced at Leonardo's leg. A scream and a hard floor hitting you later you struggled to stand. Sebastian grabbed your scruff and bolted out of the room. All the other turtles chased after you both. Once a fair distance from the lair, Bashi morphed into a (mostly) human form and continued running with you bouncing in his arms. Running away from the lair. Away from your, once, home.

"How could this happen to meeee~" You wined in Sebastian's arms.

"No time for memes!"

And you were now in an alley way. Behind a pet shelter. Did he have a plan?

He placed you on the floor and morphed. He cuddled around you and layed down.

"Were gunna get adopted, together. And don't scare me like that Princess. I never want to see you like that again"

"No...promises" You yawned. You felt his face nuzzle you as you drifted off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

I honestly had an entirely different plan for how that would go, but I guess it went down like that. Oh well.

What'll happen next? Who knows? What will the turtles do? Is Leo a jerk or what? (Sorry Leo lovers.....) Find out next chap when I decide to thoe one!

Holly out!♡

10222 words!