An actual doctor

You were in a light sleep when you suddenly felt soft shaking.

"(Y/N)~ (Y/N)~"

"Mew" You slowly open your eyes to see none other than Casey Jones. Literally. No one else seemed to be around. Your turn your head as you scan the room. "Meow?" You ask where everyone is.

"(Y/N), ya silly, I don't speak cat. But I do know a vet lady who owes me a favor. I want to take you whilst the guys are on patrol and whilst the dog is too"
He said this casually. Looking into your eyes. You nodded your head and he continues. "Well, cats with wings arn't normal so, in they go~" He sang as you looked over your back and made them disappear. As they pulled into that spot between your shoulder blades, Casey's hand brushed by then.

"Now, I'll just pick you up and we'll be on our way" He scooped you into his arms loke he has done many times before. He walked silently down the sewers, with you in his arms. He would pet you and you would purr. But the moment you cane out the manhole, you gasp at the sight.

It was snowing in New York!

Casey laughed at you, your eyes were shimmering with the image of slow falling snow. As cliché as it was, a piece of snow floated straight towards you. You opened your mouth and snapped it inside. You lick your lips at the frosty delicacy. Casey's laugh turned to a small chuckle and head shake. His nose and cheeks turned a little red from the cold. You, not so much. He chose a manhole across the road from the animal hospital, a short walk across the road and you both were there. He kicked some snow off his feet and slipped through the door. A small chime tinged as the door opened. A short lady popped up from behind the counter. She squinted at us and then smiled.

"Ahhh Casey Jones!" She exclaimed as she toddled around the desk toward you "Here for that favor? And does it have anythibg to do with this cutie?" She pinched your face. You didn’t like it but advised against slashing out.

"Uh, yes màm, my cat here hurt her leg a while back and it hasn't gotten better" he pointed at you and gently lifted your leg.

"Well, after you save my poochie pooh from that car I would gladly take a look at her" She cheerfully grabbed you from his arms. "Now wait here. Oh. And what's her name?"

"Angel" he lied taking a seat in the wait area.

"Ok, I'll be back with angel in a  bit!" She hurried of to a back room.

Your pov.

'Casey saved a dog? That's how he got this favor, bravery and heroism? Wow. Who'd of thought?'

"Now lets take an x-ray" she talked to me. I spread out my leg so she could get a better look.

After a quick scam she claimed that nothing was wrong.

'The hell?  It was hurting before I slept, maybe I do have healing powers'

Normal pov.

She walked out with you in her outstretched hands. How she held you out like that made you feel like dirty laundry, but whatever.

'When was the last time I showered?'

She threw you at Casey and he caught you. He looked at the lady like she was insane. We needed to get out of there.

"So, uh, is angel okay?" Casey hesitantly asked.

"Yep, stupid thing must have been bungin' it on" she unexpertly accused. You hissed and growed quietly.

"Oh well. Thanks for the favor"
He waved as he started walking away.

"Oh do please come back again" she called out.

The door closed and Casey let out a heavey sigh. "Im never coming back again" He shuddered at the though. "So can you turn back?" He asked as he crossed the road.

You changed in his arms. Into a girl with a warm jumper and bummey. The cold nipped at your bare legs but the fresh are was so good.

Casey was thinking "good god thank the cold for hiding my blush" as he held you bridal style.

"Welp, this is awkward" you said. He made a small noise of agreement. "Hahaha your embarrassed" you teased.

"What? No.....maybe".

"Silly Jones"

"Wanna make snow angels?"

"Hu-" he threw you into the snow and you screamed about how cold it was.

"MWAHAHAHAHA!" He evil laughed.

"Ta think you were a dog rescuer" you sighed standing up and brishing off the snow.

"I am. Aswell as a guy who enjoys carma. Now hop on my back and lets go!" He motioned to his back and turned around so his back was towards you but he could still see you in the corner of his eye.

"Why?" You asked as you hoped on.

"There's no way in hell that I'm letting you walk bare foot through the snow and in the sewers"

"Okay"

And the walk back was silent. A comfortable silence. He walked to the couch and slung you over the back part. He did his usual par core move and landed beside you. He grabbed a blanket and wrapped it around your shoulders. He casually layed back and then pulled you onto his chest. You snuggled into it. You heard his breath hitch and giggles.

You drifted back into sleep once again. On top of the sleeping hickey player. Out of habit, you morphed into a cat though. And slept in the cuddling hold on Casey Jones.

'Bashi's gunna be maaaaaad!'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N

I sorta feel like this is a reader x oc and Caseys Jones thing now.  Woops. Tell me a turtle to try and work on maybe. Meh.

Holly out.