Dress up

It had been a few days since we'd seen April, but who needs her, aye?

Donnie had been pretty distant, although you overheard that he was making a hair-growing agent. Probrably to help April and her 'problem'. Tsk, Feral said it was an improvement.

'It was. Most definitely!'

'Indeed' You casually reply, staring blankly at (show) playing on the tv.

'It sucks that he's working on that besides the retro-mutagen to change me back'

'Yeah...'

"Hey, Princess? Guess what?"

"Yesh?" You lazily ask Bashi what he wanted. Not removing your eyes from the moving pictures.

"Would you like to observe the boutiful findings the turtles have aquired this wonderous night?"

You turn to look at the inu, he was wearing some jeans, boots and his comfy, black hoodie.

"What they find?" You interigate him.

'Should be something good!'

He simply replies by ushering you towards him. When you'd toddled over to him, he picked you up and pulled you up onto his shoulders. He skipped as he walked out of the lounge and into one of the turtles rooms. Judging by the cleanliness and lack of comic books, it's Leo's room.

"Hi Weo, Mikey an Raphy" You greeted as Sebastian lowered his shoulders for the approaching turtle.

"Hey Kitty, guess what we found?!" Mickey excitedly asked as he pulled you off of your ride and placed you on the floor.

You stood there, anxiously biting your thumb.

"Ah ah ah ah aaahh, no, bad!" Raph playfully scowled as he pulled your hand out of your mouth and away from your k9s.

You furrowed your eyebrows and pouted. Leo told you to turn your frown upside-down and look in the box, the one that sat in the middle of the room.

You cautiously walked over to the cardboard box. It was at shoulder height to you so you had to jump up, grab the edge and tilt it downwards.

Inside was some small clothes. They looked like....costumes?

'Aww man, the found some dress-up stuff'

"Soooo.....?" Trailed Mikey. He kneeled down besides the box, picked you up and balanced you on his legs so you could look into the box properly.

You excitedly stamped your feet on his legs and pointed at a costume.

Inside were many different things, ranging from; disney to mini gowns to pretty baby clothes.

You vigorously pointed at a (disney princess) costume. It was always your favorite. Your tail swayed high and fast, you really wanted to try it on.

A few seconds later, Mikey finally found the one you were talking about. He handed it to Raphael, and he stabbed a hole in the back for your tail (don't have to, the tail could stick out the bottom if you want). It was only a dress (or whateves) so if you pulled in your wings, you could slip it over the top of the singlet and tiny shorts you were originally wearing.

It fit nicely. It wasn't tight but it definitely fit. You found a little tiara and slipped it on, combing back your hair but being careful of your cat ears.

"Now you have taken your true form, Princess" Praised Sebastian. Then he morphed and kneeled infront of you. "Would you do me the honour, of taking me as your noble steed?"
He gracefully bowed his head.