A quick save

'DAMN IT, I forgot the lock!'

'You shoul-'

"NO!" Someone suddenly shouted.

'Sebastian?'

On the other side of the door, a large shout in protest was head and then the door stopped slowly creaking open. Assuming the person froze to look at Sebastian, who ran up the hall way and full on pushed the person down the hallway. Who ever was pushed, bumped the door open.

You stood there for a moment. You slowly looked over your shoulder to see Sebastian frozen in the doorway. Staring at you. You, in your underwear.

"Uh...hi?" You asked.

He stood there. Frozen.

"Bashi?" You asked again.

Still frozen. Feral took control of your body, your eyes went black with two glowing (e/c) pupils. Your skin pales and your sharp k9 teeth turned to fangs. Your wings faded to black with (colour) tips. She turned your body towards him, jutting her hips out and crossing her arms over your chest.

"Sebastian. It's not nice to stare"

He gasped and slapped a hand over his eyes. His ears folding back and his face flushing darkly in embarrassment.

"Heh, now,please close the door so we can finish getting dressed. And explain to who ever you pushed, why you pushed them. Got it?"

"Y-yes. Fe. Uh, h-hi (Y/N)" he stuttered and clumsily reached for the door nob. He had his eyes closed so he struggled. He finally found it and pulled the door shut. A massive sigh of relief was heard from the other side. Then a thump, drag and plop. Guessing he leaned up against the door and slid down. You and Fe could hear his tail thumping against the door.

Fe gave you control of the body and questioned you as you dressed.

'So, is he happy on account of his tail?'

'Maybe. Sometimes it's nervous, relief, happiness, anger. A lot of emotions'

'Eh, whateves'

You pull your wings in and finished tossing on your top and bottom. Fashioning one of your favorite outfits.

You take a deep breath and walk towards the door.  It still wasn't locked.

'You still think like a toddler'

'Oh shush, I was flustered' You grumble, not liking the comment.

You pulled the door open quickly. And Sebastian hadn't moved fron his chill spot, so he fell backwards. His ears perked and his tail wagged uncontrollably. His eyes shone as he smiled up at you.

"Hugs?" He cheerfully says. He laughed as you help him up. He immediately grabbed you and held you tightly. He kept laughing, and it was a contagious laugh, so you giggled along. He then nuzzled his face into the crook of your neck  his shaggy hair tickling your face making you laugh so much.

He pulled back and then peppered your face with kisses, making 'mwah' sound. You smiled and giggled more.

'Well that escalated quickly'

'Honestly? Who cares?'

This continued for about three more seconds before he picked you up by your waist, threw you over his shoulder, turned and left the room. You were a fit of giggles and struggled breaths.

"WAKE UP EVERYONE!! I HAVE A SURPRISE!!" He was stopped the moment he walked out the door. Your tail swayed side to side, you rubbed it in Sebastian's face and he sneezed on who ever stopped him.