Meanwhile

"My sons, I have called apon you to discuss the matter at hand"

"Hai, Sensei" Answered the four brothers as they kneel before their teacher. Master Splinter sat in a lotus position pouring himself tea.

"It has been quite a time frame since we have last seen our K9 and Feline companions."

"About 2 months Sensei" Answered Donnatello.

"Indeed. I propose that we give up the hunt"

"But, why, Sensei?" Questioned a sad Mikey .

"During this hunt, you were exposed recently. This is unacceptable"

The four hung their heads. Until  Raphs popped up.

"We could still search, just better!" He smiled.

"Yes. But in the dangerous place of New York city, (Y/N) and Sebastian may have left or been deceased"

"D-deceased?"

"Dead, Mikey. Like I said they would"

"Leonardo?"

"Yes Sensei"

"We all know of your guilt and regret. It is unhealthy to dwell on it. Use your energy to find her instead."

"But you said that they, you know"

"Indeed Raphael. (Y/N)'s mix of animals puts her at higher risk. It is undoubted that if any curious human has found her that she's been, experimented, on. But, I shall allow tonight to be yout last search parol. Contact Casey and April to assist you. The more eyes the better. Now, Go. Prepare for tonight."

"Hai, Sense"

Tonight's gunna be fuuuun!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

\_(^•^)_/ ~{Woo hoo!}

Holly out!