Time with New Naster

"Lady? Where are ya girl? Charming?" Karai called to you.

You and Charming had been wrestling on the floor when Karai entered the room.

"Oh there you- are?" She had gotten used to your playful banters, but you were actually fighting this time. You and him had been there for....2 months now? About there, and Karai has never witnessed paw-to-paw combat. She jumped into the middle and tried to pry you off of each other. When she finally broke your grips, she held you both up by your collars whilst you continued to lash out. Karai gave you questioning stares.

You sighed and stopped frailing around . You stretched your wing towards an empty jar. Your cookie jar. Then you gestured to the crumbs around his muzzle. After repeatedly pointing at these two things, Karai's cogs had stopped turning. She knew what happened.

Charming ate all your cookies. Again!

Last time he did, there was a very long banter and distance between you two. Of course, him being your only friend, besides Master Karai, you two had come back together.

But he just had to get his head stuck in the jar. Get caught and then get f-ed up. It wasn't a serious fight, because all he did was lick you to make you more p-ed. And you, clawlessly, smack him on the head. And sticking your paw in the fluff of his ear cause then he flicks it and gets annoyed.

So it was more of an annoyance wrestle, yet over a serious cause. Karai place you side by side, like last time. She told you to both look at each other and apologise.

You look to the left, away from the K9 and huff in anger. He ate your cookies for goodness sake. Again! But, sigh, you could never hold a grudge against him. At least, not for long. You peek out the corner of your eyes. And to the right was an inu, hanging his head in shame. His ears were back and tears formed in the outer corner of his eyes as he whimpered. You always had this effect on him. That's why you couldn't hold a grudge. He cared so much. Seeing each other like this did quite a number on you both. You broke you side glance and turned your head to look at him fully. The tears now slowly trickling down his tanned furry cheek bones. He sniffed and looked at you. Hope in his eyes. Hope for forgiveness. And forgiveness he shall have.

You slowly, wrap your wing around his side. You pull him close and rub your wing up and down his back. Comforting him as he brought a paw up to wipe his face.

"Here. Lemme help."

He leans his head down towards you and you lick away the tears. His tail tapped on the floor loudly as he licked you back. Panting happily. (Licking each other is normal, cause it's an animal/cleaning thing not a kissing thing.)

"I only did it for the crumbs on your face" You pouted as he nuzzled against you.

He paused and Karai noticed.

"Lady" She shoned.

"Sigh, with the tears and crumbs you didn't look that 'charming'. So I had to fix it." You felt his ears perked back up and he continued nuzzling you. You made a cat sound, it sounded like a laugh. It slowly faded into a purr and you nuzzled him back.

"Cough, cough" Karai cleared her throat. (It took me so many time just to spell throat! I was like through-thougt- throuht-throaht-throat? YAY!)

You both looked at her. Ears perked, eager to her what she had to say.

"Well, Lady, Charming. It seems you don't have any cookies left. I propose, that you both, join me later tonight on a patrol around New York. My father has heard of a recent Turtle sighting around sector 420. So, maybe, we could pick up some cookies on the way?"

You both pounced on her and showed her love and gratitude.

"COOKIES!"  You both yelped like pets around a Christmas dinner table.

She laughed and told yous how you had to act. Which was simply to not leave her side.

'Wow. Just that? Why couldn't the turtles be like that? Karai cared as much as they did. Probrably more, having know her reasonably longer. She loved and protected you. Especially from the science guy who wanted to "examine" you that one time. But it was as simple as "follow me, I can protect you and look after you that way". The turtles, ha, you mean those doofs who treated you like and animal. Even though Leo did that, the others could have stopped him. Donnie was supposed to protect you, train you. Raph was your buddy. Your first official buddy. Mikey, oh poor sweet lil Mikey. You wouldn't blame him,  he was the baby. But they've most likely  already replaced you. With a new cat. Probrably made out of ice-cream! The heck would you know. They didn't care, and probrably didn't anymore-'

"Hey, Mi Lady?" Sebastian snapped you out of your mental rant.

"Yes, Charming?" You breathed. Still dazed from your thoughts.

"Master Karai said we should rest. We need all the energy to make our first patrol...unforgettable."

'Who else thought of Finding Dory?'

"Unforgettable~ That's what yooooou aaaarrrrre~ "

"Oh shush, now to the sleeping chambers"

"Okie dokie!"

"Not that way. This door"

"Oh man. I forgot. Don't be such a Dory, Dory!"

"Chuckle.....we don't need to go out. Your unforgettable all on your own. I'll just tell Karai we won't be coming then-"

"No no no no noooo! I'll sleep!"

"Then come on, sleep awaits!"

To bed and the voide of dreams.

'Mmm cookies!'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

What shall happen on patrol? Find out next time when I get over writers block!

Holly out! ♡