First day as a todd!

(Your wings are in, okay!)

You wake up because you were being moved.

'Wha happening?'

Slowly opening your eyes, you find that your a kitten.

"Wha? I'm spossa be a cat. Oh wai, lass nigh. Stupy Kwang buh-tt-wihpes!"

"Language, young Princess"

"I sayed buh-t whipes"

"No you didn't. Sigh. On sec"

You hadn't really noticed your surroundings because it was dark, where ever you were. But you felt movement, like someone walking and you were in their lap, vertically but horizontally, you know?

Well, that's cause you were in the long pocket of Sebastian's hoodie. The ones without the zip. It was soft and warm.

'Why haven't I been here before?' You question yourself as a hand made it way towards you.

"Aah no I wanna stayyeeee!" You mewl on distress.

"No, come out, we gotta look atcha"

"Raphy?"

"Yeah, that's him. Come on" That was Bashi, because he understood you. Raph guessed from the disagree-ing (?) noises.

You were so tiny that when the shaggy blonde-blackinette grabbed you under your fore arms, he did it one handed. His hand fitting purr-fectly around your rib cage.

You were carefully pulled out from the pocket and cradled in someones palms. Guessing by his animal talking skills it was Bash. You held your eyes tightly close from the light, peeking them open so they could adjust.

Once again, every surrounded you. Everyone but Karai though.

"Where big sis?"

"Big sister!?" Asked Bash. Surprised by your question. You didn’t have an older sibling.

"What?" Asked Leo.

"Did she say that or...?" Asked April.

"Oh uh, she's asking where her sister is." Bashi explained.

"She must have the brain capacity of a toddler aswell"

Snap. Over the line. Triggered.

You morphed in Sebastian's palms. He freaked and nearly dropped you on the floor, but you landed gently at the last moment. You stood up and tantrum stomped over to Don. At your height, your head reached to just above everyone's knees. You kicked him in the shin really hard. He yelped and jumped back, holding his leg up to his chest and rubbing his shin.

"You cally me stupif?" You angrily accused him, pointing a very threatening finger at him.

Everyone else was in a fit of laughter as Donnie stuttered and struggled to explain that technically he did but he didn't mean it rudely.

You were a fed up little toddler though. You kicked his other shin and he fell over, landing on his butt. You turned on your heal and stormed over to Mikey.

He stopped laughing and looked down at you from his seat on the couch. You had some small angry tears and looked up at him. He looked worriedly at you, and everyone else stopped laughing, or squeeling like a baby in Donnies case, to stare at the transaction.

"Is that your big sister?" Asked Casey as he stiffle his laughter.

You shot him an angry glare and he shut up pretty quick. Damn baby got sass!