Wake up to a new you

'Hey...'

'Wassup?' I asked Feral. We were starting a conversation in my mind again. I was my normal self in my mind, and a darker version of myself floated across from me, in a space like void.

'Remember the krang? What they explained about the mutagen?'

'Yes? I do. Why?'

'Well, I recall something about it being temporary....'

'Yeah, actually. It was more of a most likely temporary or something'

'Well, there's that possibility that it could wear off'

'Yeah, the nerdy scientist of a turtle was too worried about helping April rather than continuing with that cure he promised'

'Who cares about them. I just hope your ready to wake up, there's a surprise waiting. It took me a while to do it, but it's finally here'

'What?'

'You'

~~~~~~~~wake up~~~~~~~~~~~~

I slowly stirred. But everything felt....different than before. I wasn't worried, well, not until I felt and hear a soft heartbeat in my ears. My head layed on something toned. Assuming it a chest on account that I hear the comforting thumps of an important organ. There was the comforting feeling of arms around my waist, legs intertwined and my tail around those. I couldn't feel my wings, assuming they were in.

Recalling last night, it was probably Sebastian who I was cuddling up to. I slowly trailed my hands up his chest. I felt my way up past his collar bone, past his collar, hearing a tinkle of his name tag. Then trailing the back of his neck, my fingers intwining into his hair.

'So soft' My ears perked as I finally reached and massaged his puppy ears, a habbit. I let a low hum escape my closed lips when I heard him moan.

"Good morning Sebastian" I spoke sweetly, not stumbling a single syllable. A soft smile gracing my face.

"Morning Princess" He replied.

I peeked my eyes open to look up at his sleepy face; eyes lightly closed and a goofy grin. I froze in place as I noticed the size and length of my arm. Only just realising that my arms had to be longer than a toddler to reach there. My smile faded into an inspecting look.

My eyes trail my (s/c) teen limb. It looked so....natural. Like there was no need to be surprised.

'That's my arm-'

'Your welcome, tried my hardest and managed to get the drug out of your system!'

"Woah" I breathed in astonishment. Mentally thanking Feral for all her hard work on getting me back to normal.

I lowered my arms down to Sebastian's face. I poke his cheek repeatedly. He stirred and his ears went down in annoyance, but he didn't open his eyes like I expected.

Instead he sat up. The blanket slipped off of him and fell onto me as I sat on his lap.

At that moment, I knew, I fucked up.

I was naked! Of course I outgrew the tiny children's clothes! I squeaked in surprise and franticly grabbed the blanket and wrapped it around myself. But I held the back lower so I could grow my wings and hide my body.

'CAT!'

I suddenly understood and morphed into a cat. My usual look. Relief flooded through me as I sighed.

Sebastian noticed your weight was heavier than a tods and now lighter than a teen.

(At this moment, author took a break and ate a chocolate mousse)