The Night- Part 2

Your pov~~~~

"(Y/N)?" Questioned Karai, confused as to why they said that name.

It had been so long since I had been a neko, I don't know if I can even stand on two legs.

"Your...cat...is a neko" Donnie replied bluntly. I hissed and he flinched back. I don't know if Karai would still accept me in her family if she ever found out.

"Neko? Half cat, half person, right? Hmmm."

'Oh no'

I was shaking in here arms. She looked fown at me. And I looked up at her. Hope, glinting in my (e/c) eyes.

"That's amazing!" She beemed.

The turtles eyes filled with disappointment. As if they expected her to be against it.

"Pardon my french but, you Assholes"

"Here girl" She gently placed me on the ground infront of her. "Change for me"

"Mew?"

"Just like when you showed me your wings. I'll still love you. We're family. Always have been, always will be."

This gave me all I needed. I morphed infront of her grancefully, but stumbled forward and gripped onto her arms for support.

"H-hello, Master K-Karai" I greeted as I try to stablise myself.

She holds me upright and asks about Charm.

He morphs and stands next to me. I transfer my weight onto him and he held me around my waist as I leaned my back against his torso.

We were in our usual human attire. My (outfit), and his jeans, black t-shirt, flannel and sneakers.

"Wow. You two are amazing. How was it living with me?"

"Was?" I asked. Doubt and fear that we won't be going back.

"Is?" She corrected herself. Still smiling.

"Your great! Better than they ever were!" I hissed at the turtles.

"So you stayed with them first, huh? Was wondering how they knew your name"

"Affirmative. Against our will. They never let us out. Apparently in fear of our safety" Sebastian said. I love it when he uses sarcasm.

"Really? That's Jerky" Karai confirmed "I've seen you train. Your perfect to be out here. And wouldn't they be with you?"

"See. My point exactly. But they betrayed me" I shout. My voice slightly eco-ing in the small alleyway.

"Betray you?" Scoffed Leo.

"You have no right to talk, ABUSER!" I spat at Leo. Raising my voice, and adding a hiss to the end.

"Wait? He abused you!?" Karai asked. Anger seeping into her tone of voice.

"Well, in a way. You see, Leonardo became forceful, when he was trying to get (Y/N) to agree to homestay. The other turtles however, did not help her when she became defenceless in Leonardo's grip. Thus, the meaning of betrayal"
Explained Sebastian. Gesturing to said people and expressing it through small hand movement.

I mentally thanked him, nodding in agreement.

"I would have helped Kitty! But Leo was scaring me just as much as you" Mikey sobbed slightly. Tears forming in his eyes.

I felt slightly bad. I always thought that Mikey would be the most devistated.

"I-I know, Mikestar. But any of you could have helped. Who knows what he would have done to me if Sebastian hadn't of interveened."

"Not bite my leg?"

"No, you were rude, and that was no way to speak to a lady. I might have done it anyway." Sebastian replied to Leonardo's idiotic question. Sendinga satisfying glare his way. I pirred in approval.

"Ha. Lady like my pet name for her" Karai said.

"None the less! I'm sorry." Mikey's tears streamed down his face. Being blinded by the salty droplets, he closed his eyes and held out his arms asking for a hug.

I looked at my owner, awaiting approval. She nodded her head so I flapped my wings once and landed infront of him.

He was unaware of how quick I got there so when I hugged him he was surprised. But he immediately hugged back. Muttering sorry's and me saying that I forgive him.

I pulled away. But he didn't so I awkwardly stood there, as stiff as a board not knowing what to do, with a turtle sobbing into the crook of my neck.

Raphael soon had enough and walked over and comforted Mikey to let go. Mikey, reluctantly, pulled away and smiled at me. I cupped his face and wipped away his tears with my thumbs, pressing a small kiss to his forhead and then sending him away.

"So, are we still buddies?" Raph hesitantly asked me.

"Well, where would I be without my first?" I smiled warmly at him. He smiled and gave me a quick hug. When he pulled away he pet me on the back and went back to his place beside his brothers.

A nervous Donnatello stumbled up to you.

"S-sorry about, you know, exposing you" he soflty mumbled. His face screwed up as if readying himself for a hit.

"Thank-you" I warmly said and hugged him.

"Wha-hat?" He looked down at you. As his arms slowly snaked around you. His gap beginning to show as he smiled.

"Without you, I would have never of know if Master Karai would even accept everything about me" I looked over my shoulder at Karai. She smiled at me and I smiled back. Giving Donnie one final squeeze, telling him that the hug was over.

He pulled away and smiled. Taking his place in the group of 5. The turtles and April. Wait where's Casey?

"Hey where's-ahhh!?"

"Angel! Oh how I've missed your warmth!" Casey declared as he spung you in circles. Holding you by the waist and pulling you off the ground.

"CASEY JONES PUT HER DOWN!" Screamed April.

"Shut It!" I hissed at her.

When she visibly shrunk back I smiled and turned to face Casey who put me down when I shouted.

"I missed you too" I smiled. Hugging him by pinning his arms by his side and wrapping my wings around us both.

"Cool wings btw, matches your collar" he complimented.

I unwrapped us both and spread one out to the side, drawing the other close and petting it.

"You really think? They've grown some personality haven't they."

"Yeah!"

"I hate to brake this up, Lady. But we have some cookies to get"

"Right! Bye guys!" I morphed and flew away. #63, Karai and Sebastian trailing behind me.

The turtles stood in awe. Appreciating the beauty of my sky dance.

Leonardo's shoulders sunk and April comforted him. Donnie seemed annoyed bye this. Casey,  Raph and Mikey however waved good bye and then dashed of to the sewers.

Tonight was good. I mended some bonds between 4 boys. Leo? Yeah, no. And April is probrably gunna get murdered in her sleep, not by me tho.

But we all know the most important thing here.....

.....the cookies.

~~~~~~~~

A/N

Still sorry leo lovers. He's not my fave turtle so I can't relate but oh well. Leave comments suggesting any ideas of how he could apologise, if you want? Seemingly as that most of you know him better. Anyway, you did it for the cookies.

Holly out!

1186 word count!