Meanwhile

ushio4000 This is 4 you Boo!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"No come back kitty!" Mikey sobbed. He chased you for the longest but finally gave up and fell to his knees. Raphael came over and placed a hand on he shoulder.

"Come on Mikey, Kitty will come back, I promise" Raphael assured the broken turtle.

And with that, Raphael and Mikey sadly trudged their way back to the lair.

When they got back they heared sobbing. Really freckin' loud sobbing. As they turned the corner, of the entrance, into the main lounge area, they were met with a woeful sight.

Leo had a bite mark in his leg. It wasn't large at all, nothing serious, but enough to trickle blood and inflict a few dints in the skin. Donnie had knelt down beside him, wordlessly helping his fallen brother.

Mikey bolted to Leo and collapsed with him in a hug.
The sobbed into each others shoulders. Until it was interupted by Raph.

"What the heck Leo?" He said in an angry yet soft voice.

"I-I'm sorry" he sobbed "I just wanted to k-keep her safe. I thought s-scaring her would make her give up. I would never do anything to h-harm her. Now I'm  an asshole! I'm just like the shredder"

"Yeah, Leo, but why?" Pressed Donnatello. His voice soft and understanding as he finished wrapping the bite wound.

"I'm the leader, arn't I?"

"Yeah Leo but-"

"No! See? The leader must be strict and dominant in the team.  The leader must have control. Strong. Powerful-"

"Yeah! But not a total f-wit that goes around threating our friends!" Shouted Raphael. His anger finally seeping through.

"What is with all the pandemonium, my sons?" Questioned Master Splinter as he gracefully walked towards the group.

The group showed a Leo sat upright with a Mikey wrapped around his waist. A Donnie crouched with a medical kit and and angry Raph standing.

Mikey released his grip on Leo and was now collapsed on Master Splinter.

"Leo did a bad!" He cried through his now unmelodious voice.

"Please, explain Michelangelo's distress, Leonardo?" The rodent asked the turtle in blue whilst he stroke the orange turtles shell in comfort.

"Sigh....so it started about a week ago...."

Master Splinter simply nodded throughout the explanation. His eyes widened in mock shock when he was explained Leonardo's reckless actions. After, he simply asked the turtles what their course of action would be.

"I. Don't. Know" was Donnie's only words.

None of the turtles had known you long enough to have even a trickle of where you'd be. But they agreed to keep an eye out for you on patrol. What else could they do?

The turtles were defeated.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N

I hope your happy with this clarification ushio4000 cause I reckon it sorta explains a little.
Meh. The story needed some drama.

Holly out!