Surprise!

During the plotting, you'd fallen asleep. Only to be waken up by a very excited mikey picking you up, while you were in a box?

'Why am I in a box?- oh Leo and Donnie must have put me here for the 'surprise'' You thought.

"Hey dudes im bac- ooh what's this? A box? Gasp! A gift for me! Booyakasha!!!"

He picked the box up and went to the couch area. Being careful though, because he didn't know if what ever is inside was fragile or not. It was. Because it was you.

"Wow dudes! Come here! I got a gift! And it's for me!"

You could hear Donnie and Leo snickering as they walked over to where Mikey was.

"Wow Mikey!" 'Fake excitement'
"What's in the box?" 'Also fake excitement'

"I know what a mystery. Well it's already sorta open so I should tape it shut and th-"

"No. Uh I mean you should just open it" Donnie suggested.
"Yeah, just open it" Agreed Leo.

"Okaaaay, if you say so dudes"

I felt his hand 'or whatevers' brush against the top. Light flooding in a I peered upwards to see a very excited turtle.

"OH MY GOSH YOU GUYS!"

"What is it Mikey?" Leo asked.

Mikey scooped me up under my forearms. I let out a soft "mew" as he held me up. I was half asleep when he opened the box. So I was just acting like a cat. For now.

"GUYS!" Mikey squeeled "It's a cat version of (Y/N)"

You could hear and feel how hard Donnie and Leo face palmed.

"Shell-for-brains" mumbled Donnie as he truded back into his lab.

"I need to meditate away this stupidity" Claimed Leo.

That just left a very confused Mikey and a kitten in his arms. He shrugged it off. Gently, holding you close he gave you a quick cuddle before holding you out arms length and eskimo kissing you.

"Who's a cute little kitty?~ You are! Yes you are! Your so adorable!" Cooed Mikey.

"Mew" You tilted your head, closed your eyes and smiled.

He too closed his eyes, held you closed and spun around in circles.

"Oh if only (Y/N) could see you!"

When he said this, you turned back into your normal form. Noticing the extra weight, Mikey slowed down. When he opened his eyes he saw you. And blushed.

'Must be a bad season for these turtles, their all catchin' fevers'
You thought whilst smirking.

"(Y-Y/N)?! You-cat-but-I was-then you- Im confused"

"It was me silly. The 'oh so adorable' kitten you just eskimo kissed"

"I-ah-um-y-you-m-me-no-maybe" Mikey just notices that he's still holding you "S-sorry" He gently placed your feet back on the ground.

"All G Mikey" You turn back into your winged kitten form. Him staring mouth gaping wide open. Your jump onto the couch and curl up into a comfy sleeping position. Mikey comes over, sitting next to your small body. You close your eyes, feeling Mikey hesitantly begin stroking you. When you started purring and flicking your tail about, you knew he was more comfortable petting you.

As you drift onto darkness, the last thing you heard was Mikey whispering something.

"Best surprise ever~"