Knowing Similar Tails

You wake up feeling two powerful, if you can say that, paws. Guarding each side of your body.

 Guarding each side of your body

You slowly opened your eyes. Your whole body was numb. You didn’t have an explanation as to why your body felt this way.

'Maybe it's because of my injury, all my bodies effort is directed toward healing it, maybe? Then it should feel better soon'

Nobody else, as in an angry Raph, why he is angry will never be known as of now. Casey, he looked sad, another thing unknown. And Bashi, your new friend, stood protectively over you, he seemed like the only bashful person this morning. If Mikey is sad, you owe yourself a dollar. As if in cue, Mikey walks in. You close your eyes quickly to act as if you are asleep.

"Wakey~ wake-" he started signing.

"Grrr...woof" you felt Sebastian's chest vibrate and then a soft 'woof'. Was he 'protecting you' again?

"Oh cooooome oooonnnnn" groaned Mikey. "When will you let us wake her?"

"When she wakes herself. She needs sleep. She's injured. Leave" You heard Sebastian say. As his chest rumble you felt secure.

'Yeah. I had a rough night, I should have longer cat naps! Common sense aye?'

"Doggy dude, I don't speak woof bark charka-lakay"

'Oh right'

"Then leave" He growled.

"Sigh, fine. I'll wait again." Pouted Mikey. You heard his footsteps as he trudged away.

'Maybe I should wake up everyone seems to be waiting. Maybe to check how I've healed'

You soon felt soft nudging behind your ears.

"Hey Princess~" A soft whimper came from the snout near your ears. "When are you gunna wake up? I'm getting worried" You could hear the pain of your absence in his voice.

So you slowly open your (e/c) eyes to be met by those of a german inu.

"PRINCESS!" He yelped. He jumped up and over you. He ran circles around you are his fluffy tail wagged uncontrollably.  "YOUR AWAKE! YOUR AWAKE! YOUR AWAKE!"

Sebastian's excitement drew in all the attention. Besides Raph and Caseys who's were already directed at you. They all seemed happy as well that you were awake. Sebastian started kissing your forhead with licks.

"Hey! I already told you once!" You hissed. All he did was chuckle and continued. You burried your head beneath your paws. But he just nudged your sides.

"Come on, your annoying her" Casey said. As he scooped you up into his arms, away from the crazy K9. He grabbed a nearby cloth and wiped your forhead. He laughed when it turned into a scruffy mess of fur and drool. You only growled, annoyed that people are controlling you just as you've woken up.

"I know you don't wanna be held all morning. So go stretch out, before Donnie goes all science on your leg" Casey gently placed you down onto the floor.

'Finally someone understands!'

You stretched your wings and hovered above the floor. You soon flapped higher and perched yourself on a high shelf. Definently out of reach of anyone here.

'My new hidey place'

You did your infamous downward cat stretch once again. But hissed at the applied pressure on your leg.

'Must have hurt it by stretching'

You did a few more stretches that I'm too lazy to write about before shuffling into a comfy position. You watched everyone mingle below you. Sebastian sniffed Casey and followed your scent. He spotted you and sat down, waiting patiently. Donnie walked back into his lab. Mikey went into the kitchen. Raph was reading a comic. Leo was watching tv. Casey was on his phone. Every now and then someone would glance up at you before going back to their things. Except Leo. His eyes were glued on the screen.

"Repunzel, Repunzel, let down your hair!" Howled Sebastian.

"Nah, I'm good" You said lazily.

"Hmmm, oh um, Juliet!" He howled again.

"Oh, um" you clear your throat "Come, gentle night; come, loving, black-browed night;
Give me my Romeo; and, when I shall die,
Take him and cut him out in little stars,
And he will make the face of heaven so fine
That all the world will be in love with night..." you randomly quote.

"If I profane with my unworthiest hand
This holy shrine, the gentle fine is this:
My lips, two blushing pilgrims, ready stand
To smooth that rough touch with a tender kiss." Quoted Sebastian.

"Good pilgrim, you do wrong your hand too much,
Which mannerly devotion shows in this;
For saints have hands that pilgrims' hands do touch,
And palm to palm is holy palmers' kiss" You play along.

"Have not saints lips, and holy palmers too?" He countinued.

"Ay, pilgrim, lips that they must use in prayer"

"O, then, dear saint, let lips do what hands do;
They pray, grant thou, lest faith turn to despair"

"Saints do not move, though grant for prayers' sake"

"Then move not, while my prayer's effect I take.
Thus from my lips, by yours, my sin is purged"

"Then have my lips the sin that they have took"

"Sin from thy lips? O trespass sweetly urged!
Give me my sin again." He gasped.

"You kiss by the book." And with that you both fall into fits of laughter. You glided back down to Sebastian.

"You know shakespeare?" You quizzed.

"For never was a story of more woe than this of Juliet and her Romeo." He chuckled. Calming down from his fit of laughter.

"Ahh she's down" Interupted Donnatello. He picked you up and threw you over one shoulder. You could see Sebastian's smile fade with every step Donnie took.

"Good night, good night! parting is such sweet sorrow, 
That I shall say good night till it be morrow." You called back.

His face lit up and he waved goodbye with one paw. You did the same before you disappeared around the corner into the lab.

Just a check up with Donnie D Doctor.

~~~~~~~~~~
A/N

I feel like my oc Sebastian would make a good love for the main character. Unless reader-chan has some oooother suggestions? *cough* jealousy? *cough*

Thx for reading!

1026 word count