Run away! Or escape?

Inspired sorta by my current runaway! Chapter 24, I think, of My Thoughts!

~~~~~~~~~~

Your pov~~~~

It has been a week or so since the night. She still calls us by our pet names, but as nicknames she gave us instead.

Karai takes me and Bashi out on midnight runs and flights. We have alot of fun. I'm allowed to change into my neko form, so I scoop up Karia and give her birds-eye views of the city. I even do the same to Bashi when he's in his dog form. He howls as the winds blows his face, making 'b to blow' jokes and me scaring the crap out of him when I dive.

Sometimes we run into the turtles and hang. I still don't trust Leo enough, but he joins in, I'm slowly getting there.

I've saved Leo's life a couple times.

'Refraining from killing someone is saving them, right?'

My thoughts were interupted as I heard angry footsteps come down the hallway. This has become more common, as fly-guy won't stop bugging Karai to let him experiment on me.

'Why me!? Sorry, Bash, for mentally throwing you under the bus but, why doesn't the wierdo want to disect him aswell!'

"No! For the last time, DON'T YOU DARE THINK ABOUT EVEN  TOUCHING MY FAMILY!! KEEP THEM OUT OF YOUR PHYCHOTIC INSECT MIND!!"

I morph into my mostly human form and hug the cranky teen as she stormed though the doorway.

"I'm scare, Karai" I whimper into her shoulder.

It's true, the scientists has been at this for a while. More so now that everyone knows your part human.

"It's okay~ We'll never let anyone harm you, right, Charm?"

Charm hugged me from behind. Now I was sandwiched in between the two people I loved most.

"As your knight, it is my duty to always love and protect you" He  soothingly said into the crook of my neck.

"Back at it again with the flirting I see" Commented Karai. As she looked up from your lightly tinted face to his smooth, smirking one.

He scoffed. "Oh, if only you knew. I've been flirting ever since I met her. She's stolen my heart right from the beginning"

I pulled out from the hug like the other two and stood with my arms crossed and hip out to one side.

"Ha ha very funny, Bash. You know your 'acts of chivalry' haven't worked on me yet" I claim and roll my eyes.

"Key word, yet. Oh, and that doesn't explain why your blushing." He got all up in my face. I gently pushed him and his cheshire grin away.

"It's hot! And I nearly cried just then! Hellooooo! Fly trying to disect meh!"

"Yeah, phychotic bug-eyed science freak" Karai huffed and glared at the door, where they last argued.

"If (Y/N) were crazy like that. She'd put the hot in phychotic" Flirted the 'knight'.

"Oh sush, I'm having a cookie then I'm sleepin'!" I frailed my arms around and walked out of the room. Hearing their soft chuckled mock my embarrassment. But I love them to death. But when I got to the kitchen, a certain someone was holding my cookie jar.

'Bug face has another thing comin!'

Little did I know, he had a weapon.

Sebastian's pov~~~~

"Hey, Lady's been gone for a  it maybe we should check up on her-"

"HELP! GET OFF ME-DON'T YOU DARE-AHHHHH!!!"

Those screams were (Y/N)'s. And those screams were pure agony to my ears. Who ever did that will pay.

I morph into my dog form and ran full sprint to the kitchen, the location of the screams. Karai trailed behind me, but with my better speed, I managed to get infront.

Right on time to see Baxter Stockman pull a bloodied knife out of (Y/N)s right arm.

She hastily kicked him off. Slaming him into a wall, where Karai sprung and held him down.

(Y/N) stood up and had a horrified look on her face at the deep nash on her arm. Her ears went back and her eyes glowed in fury. Her tail flicking back in forth, trying to channel her healing powers. We found that she could self-heal really fast if she focused hard enough.

Unlike her leg injury, from a while ago, this is but a flesh wound. So it healed faster than bone injuries.

I could feel her anger like an aura. But yet, she was scared. She suddenly morphed into her cat form. No longer a kitten anymore, all grown up.

Baxter, the bastard, pulled out a ray gun and struggled to shoot her. As she dodged the ammunition being thrown her way, she sprung from wall to wall, like a true ninja, all the way up to an open window.

She gave me on last look, a look that told me that she'd be back. But I didn’t want her to leave.

"(Y/N)! DON'T LEAVE ME PLEASE! IT'S DANGEROUS!" I howled up at her. Begging her to stay.

She turned and looked out, off into the distance. Then she looked back at me. Tears. Tears spilling. Leaving darker trails down her gorgeous fluffy face.
She sighed.

"I'm sorry, I'll be back. Just....I'll always be with you!"

She turned back and spread her wings. But the prick of a scientist blew on more shot through her wing. That was the most sensitive place on her body. It, no matter how much she focused, would take a long while to heal. She cried out in pain and I continued begging her to come back.

One last look. That's all she gave before she jumped out the window. That's the last I saw of her.

*time skip*

That, of course, was 2 nights ago.

Where is she.

I hope she's okay.

Karai's worried for me. But she's all that's on my mind.

Please be safe Princess.

I love you. ♡

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jesus car-rice! I've come up with ideas of how this goes, but then things always blow up in my face and my story takes a turn. Oh well.

Where have you been?

Are you okay?

Will you ever come back?

Find out next time.

Holly out! ♡