1

A/N
Welcome to 50 Shades of Treebros!this is based off of LeylaWiliams treebros fanfic!i hope you all enjoy it!so,sit back and relax.because...THE CHAPTER IS ABOUT TO START!
————————————————————
Evan's pov
"Come on Hansen!just go inside!"my friend Jared said,today was my job interview."I-I just can't!"i said,"don't make me push you inside."he said.i gulped,then I felt Jared shove me inside.i froze,I took a deep breath."you got this Evan..."I thought,I walked up to the front desk.

I read the lady at the front desks name tag,"Katherine Plumber"she looked up from her computer and saw me.she smiled,"how can I help you?"she asked.she was nice,"I-I'm here for the job interview."i said.

"alright I'll inform mr.Murphy."she said,I thanked her and sat down in the waiting area.i nervously fidgeted with my fingers,Jared's words echoed in my brain."Don't mess this up Hansen,someone's gotta pay for our rent!"Jared always pays for the rent of our apartment,he wanted me to pay this time.

"Mr.Murphy will see you now."

I gulped,I followed Ms.Plumber to the elevator.she pressed a button,I followed her out of the elevator.soon,we stopped at a door."This is Mr.Murphy's office."she said,I gulped."Don't be nervous,Mr.Murphy is a nice person!"she said,she opened the door.

I walked inside,I could feel the sweat drip down my forehead."Mr.Murphy this is Mr.Hansen,he's here for the job interview."Katherine said,Mr.Murphy was looking out the window.i started to blush a lot as soon as I saw his face,he was so beautiful holy crap!

THAT WAS THE FIRST CHAPTER!I hoped you liked it!