34

A/N
The fact that I'm almost done is blowing my fucking mind

A/NThe fact that I'm almost done is blowing my fucking mind

I also saw a part in fifty shades freed where Ana is in the hospital so

I also saw a part in fifty shades freed where Ana is in the hospital so.....enjoy

Connor's pov
I was running with the doctors and nurses as they were taking him inside the hospital,"please be careful."I begged.

2 hours earlier....

Evan's pov
"I can't believe you own this plant shop Evan!"Jake said,"I-I still can't believe it either!"i said."oh hey um I have 5 dollars,can I buy a Venus flytrap?its for Rich,he likes Venus flytraps."he said as he took out five dollars,"S-Sure Jake!"i said.he followed me to the corner of the store,I held a pot that had the Venus flytrap.

I handed it to Jake,"Awwww,hey little guy."he said.i laughed,"it reminds me of that movie,what was it called again?"Jake asked."L-Little Shop o-of Horrors."I said,"yeah that movie!"he said."thanks Evan."he said,"y-you're welcome!"i said.he handed me the five dollars,"Bye Ev!"he said."B-Bye!"i said,he left the store.

In the evening....

Evan's pov
I closed the shop and locked the door,I took out my phone:

Daddy♥️:can't wait to see you baby boy😏

I blushed a lot,I closed my phone and put it in my back pocket.i walked to Connor's work place,as I walked there I felt like someone was following me.i turned around a saw a guy wearing a long black coat,he was holding a knife.i froze,he smirked."goodbye Evan...."he said,I gasped as I felt the knife in my stomach.everything got blurry....

Connor's pov
"Mr.Murphy!Mr.Murphy!"I heard Katherine yell,I walked out of my office and saw her running.she looked pale,"Katherine what's wrong?"I asked."It's....It's Evan!"she said,"he's been stabbed!"she yelled.i widened my eyes,"CALL 911 IMMEDIATELY!"I yelled."Yes sir!"she said,I ran downstairs as fast as I could.

I saw Evan outside,he was lying on the concrete.there was blood everywhere,"EVAN!"I yelled.i ran to him,I lifted his head up.he had his hand on the area where the stab wound was,"C-Connor?"he said weakly."Yes Ev,it's me.Hang on Please,there's an ambulance coming."i said,he placed his hand on my cheek.

I cried and held his hand,I heard sirens.the ambulance was here,the lifted him onto the bed.i stayed by Evan's side,I was running with doctors and nurses as they were taking him inside the hospital."please be careful."I begged,"Mr.Murphy this is as far as you can go."one of the nurses said.

I stood and watched the take Evan,I grabbed my phone from my pocket and called my step mom."M-Mom,it's me.Evan's been stabbed."i said,"Please...thank you...."I said.i ended the call,I saw my hand had Evan's blood.i cried,"I'm gonna find whoever did this and fucking kill them."I thought.