15

A/N
Hey guys!
First off:how many chapter should this fanfic have?
Second of all:at the end of this chapter I will preview "Intelligence and Bathbombs"
Here's the cover:

A/NHey guys!First off:how many chapter should this fanfic have?Second of all:at the end of this chapter I will preview "Intelligence and Bathbombs"Here's the cover:

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Let's start the chapter!

Evan's pov
"M-Mrs.Hamilton?"i said as I knocked on the door of the women's bathroom,no response.i looked at Jake,he shrugged."what do you want?"we heard her respond,she clearly sounded upset."it's us Mrs.Hamilton,Jake Dillinger and Evan Hansen."Jake said,she opened the door.

I saw she was wiping her tears,"Y-You need a hug."i said.i hugged her,she hugged me back."Can I join the hug?"Jake asked,Mrs.Hamilton chuckled."oh of course Jake."she said,Jake smiled and hugged both of us."thank you boys for comforting me."she said,"no problem Mrs.Hamilton."Jake said.

"I-If you ever need to b-be comforted j-just call us."i said,she smiled."thank you boys."she said,"so what are you going to do now Mrs.Hamilton?"Jake asked."I'm going back to work,and Evan will help you out with asking Rich out."she said,Jake blushed as she walked away.

"A-Awwww."i said,"shut up..."he mumbled."S-So his names rich?"i asked,"yeah,he works at the tattoo shop."he said."hmm..."I said as I scratched my chin,"I-I think I can help you Jake."i said.His face lit up,"Really?!"he said,I nodded.

Ok guys that was the chapter but now it's time for a preview of "Intelligence and Bathbombs"

Sabrina Patel's pov

Dear diary,
I believe I'm a good person.I'm smart,I'm funny,I'm cute,and I'm Intelligent

I wrote down in my diary,I sighed.

I look around at all the kids I know and just get sad:

Evan Hansen and Connor Murphy are a couple(my ship name for them is Treebros)

Zoe Murphy and Alana Beck are a couple(my ship name for them is either ZOLANA or Galaxy gals)

Michael Mell and Jeremy Heere are a couple(they already have a ship name)

Jason Dean and Veronica Sawyer are a couple(they don't have a ship name)

So how come I'm single?

OK THATS ALL YOUR GONNA SEE!