3

A/N
CONGRATS TO MY GOOD FRIEND fabstheweirdo AND MY TWIN LeylaWiliams FOR BECOMING A COUPLE!I HAVE ALWAYS SHIPPED THEM AND I AM SO HAPPY FOR THEM!AND YOU KNOW WHAT?THEY ARE GETTING THEIR OWN FANFIC!!

Jared's pov
I paced around the apartment eating a sandwich,"he probably didn't get the job I just know it!"i said to myself.If Evan didn't get the job then we wouldn't be able to pay for RENT and we would get evicted!suddenly,as if my prayers were answered,I saw Evan walk in with a smile on his face.

"Well?"i said,he was grinning a lot."I GOT THE JOB!"he exclaimed,I nearly choked on my sandwich."really?!that's great Hansen!"i said,he hugged me tightly."You're...choking...me..."I gasped for breath,he let me go."S-Sorry Jared..."he said,"so what do you do?"i asked as I ate my sandwich.I'm mr.Murphy's assistant!"he said.

I nearly choked on my sandwich again,"You're mr.Murphy's assistant?as in the mr.Murphy's assistant?!"I exclaimed.he gulped,then nodded yes."Damn Hansen...how is this even possible?"i asked,he gulped.he scratched the back of his head,"Well...I might of..."he said.

I looked at him confused,then I gave him a serious look."might of what?"I said as I crossed my arms,he gulped."I might of lied a tiny bit."he said,"EVAN!"i said."you said you wouldn't lie ever again,you swore!"I said,"I know!i know!i'm sorry!"he said.