9

Evan's pov
We continued to make out,"this is amazing but I need to breath!"I thought as i was slowly loosing my breath.we took a break to breath,"wow Evan,you're a great kisser."Connor said.i blushed,"But now I need to know,do you trust me?"he said."W-What?"i said,"do you trust me?"he asked.

"Should I trust him?"I thought,"U-Um....yes,I do."I said.he smirked,soon he began to massage my thigh.i moaned a bit,I've never moaned before!"We're gonna play a little game called 'I'm fixing the situation'..."he said."if you feel pleased say green,if you want me to slow down say yellow,and if you want me to show down say red."he explained,I gulped.

"Do you understand?"he asked,I nodded."this is my first time,I can't mess this up!"I thought,he smirked and began to kissed me again.i closed my eyes,I felt his tongue explore my mouth.he massaged my thighs,making me moan a bit.he placed his hand on my bulge,rubbing it.he took off the suit jacket and began to unbutton my blue polo shirt,we took a break from kissing.

He ripped my blue polo shirt off to expose my body,he smirked and licked my neck.i shiver and wrapped my arms around his neck,he left the biggest hickey on my neck.he then bit my collarbone,making me yelp.he left more hickeys on my body,they were dark purple.he unbuckled my pants and took them off,he threw them across the room.

He took off his pants and I took off his shirt,"how are you feeling?"he asked."G-Green."I said,"good,cause we're not done."he said.I felt like i was gonna pass out,he took off his boxers to reveal his dick.he placed my leg on his shoulder,"ready?"he asked.i nodded,he soon entered his dick into my entrance.

I moaned,i we locked hands as he went slow."I-I Love you Connor!"i said,he was surprised.he then went faster,"I-I love you too Evan..."he said.i moaned a lot,soon I heard my phone buzz.

"H-Hi it's Evan,I can't talk now so um leave a message!"

"EVAN PLATT HANSEN WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU???I HAD TO MAKE DINNER FOR MYSELF YOU MOTHERFUCKER!CALL ME BACK YOU ASSHOLE,BTW THIS IS JARED!"

Connor and I were trying not to laugh at voice mail.Connor when faster and soon I felt so much pleasure,he took his dick out of my entrance.he then had his hands on my hips,he licked the tip of my dick.he then put his whole mouth on my dick,sucking me off."A-Ah~"I moaned,I soon came into his mouth.

I was panting,"how do you feel?"he asked."is dark green an answer?"i said,he smirked.

I wrote this while listening to Michael In The Bathroom what the fuck is wrong with me?