37

A/N
Soooo....about love,Evan Hansen

....

I'm deleting it

Enjoy the chapter!

Connor's pov
"Ev?I'm home!"i said as I walked in.i noticed the table was set up nicely,the lights were dimmed a bit and there was food on the table.i saw Evan wearing a tie but no shirt,he was only wearing the tie and his boxers.i saw his stitches on his stomach,I felt a little guilty as I took off my jacket.he walked up to me and kissed me,"I-I missed you daddy."he whispered.

I was shocked,I smirked."I missed you too baby boy."i said,I traced my finger up and down Evan's body.i made sure that I didn't touch his stitches,he shivered with anticipation.i gently backed him up against the wall,he took off my tie and suit jacket.i unbuttoned my shirt slowly,i was strip teasing.

Evan wiggled with anticipation,I could see how hard he was.i slipped my hand under his boxers,he gasped and moaned.i rubbed the tip of his dick,he moaned."A-Ah f-fuck...."he quietly moaned,"what was that baby boy?"i asked.i smirked and began to rub his dick,"O-Oh Fuck!"he moaned loudly.

"That's better."i said,I took off his boxers."w-wait Can we at least do this in b-Ah!"Evan moaned as I sucked his dick,he moaned and held onto my hair.he came in my mouth,I swallowed it."Wow you are eager."i said in a flirty tone,"let's try something new."i said.i lifted him up and carried him to our bed,I laid him on our bed gently.

I took out handcuffs,a vibrator,and a gag.i handcuffed his hands to the railing of the bed.i put the gag on his mouth and closed it behind his head,"ready baby boy?"i asked.he nodded,I smirked.i turned the vibrator on low for now,I placed it around his area.he moaned and held onto the cuffs tightly.

I turned it on high,his moans became louder but they were muffled.i turned it off and placed it to the side,I took off my pants and boxers.i took off the cuffs,I took out my belt from my pants."turn around."I commanded,Evan obeyed and turned around.i spanked him with the belt,he moaned every time I spanked him.

I threw the belt across the room,I grabbed some lube and put some on my fingers.i entered two fingers in Evan's hole,he moaned and held onto a pillow.i began to scissor him a bit,Evan whined when I took my fingers out.i opened a condom and slipped it on my dick,I held Evan's hips and entered my dick into his hole.

He moaned loudly,he was desperately trying not to take off the gag.i thrusted in and out of him slowly,I took the gag off Evan's mouth.i wanted to hear him moan,"A-Ah fuck f-faster daddy!"he moaned."as you wish baby boy."i said,I went faster and Evan moaned louder.i bit his shoulder making him moan even more,then I came inside him.i took my dick out of his hole,I laid down next to him.we were both panting,we got under the covers.