31

A/N
THIS BOOK HIT 11K READS!!!

Zoe's pov
Connor and I went to Starbucks,he sat across from me.he had his arms crossed,he was wearing a black turtleneck."weird."I thought,I cleared my throat."So,tell me everything."I said,he hesitated."After M-Cynthia and Larry kicked me out I managed myself with the little money I had,I managed to make it to NY.that's when I met Brad Constantine,he convinced his parents to let me stay with them.instead,for Brad's sake,they adopted me and took me in."he explained,I was so shocked.

"Connor I..."he cut me off,"don't apologize."he said."just don't."he said coldly,I looked at my coffee guiltily."So,Evan is your boyfriend?"I asked,"he's my everything.my soulmate,my one,my all.he's the only one that can keep me calm,I love him so much."he said."how come he didn't come with us?"I asked,"he's at home,asleep."he said.

(I wonder why*insert Lenny face)

"Well,if you ever want to talk Connor just know that I'm here for you."i said,he chuckled."you work for me now,so I have a job for you."he said,"ok,what is it?"I asked."I want you to watch Evan for me."he said,"why?"I asked,"just do this simple task for me,ok?"he asked."ok Connor."I said,why does he want me to watch Evan?does he do stuff without him?