21

Jared's pov
I woke up on the couch,"ugh,not again."I muttered.i got up and walked to the kitchen,I made some coffee.i heard a knock on the door,"huh,who could that be?"i said to myself.i walked to the door and opened it to see my old high school crush Alana(I'm mixing it up a bit),I nearly choked on my coffee.

"Oh um heyyyy Alana."i said,I made a sexy pose.she laughed,"hey Jared."she said.i blushed,god I missed that laugh."so um,what brings you to Manhattan?"I asked,"Well,there's someone I have to talk to."she said."oh,describe to me this someone."i said,she sat on the couch.i closed the door and sat next to her,"well,Ive known him since high school."she began to say.

"He's really funny and really sweet."she said,"is she talking about me?"I thought.OF COURSE SHE IS IVE BEEN ACTIVATING HER-I'll go now I'm sorry lol,"Alana..."I began to say."And I was afraid to tell him this in high school...."she said,I held her hand.we locked eyes,we were both blushing.

We closed our eyes and kissed,I held her cheeks as we kissed.we looked at each other,we were still both blushing."I love you Jared."she said,I smiled and kissed her cheek."I've been waiting to hear that for a long time..."I said,she smiled.