39

A/N
Omg I cant believe chapter 40 is the last chapter

Connor's pov
Today was the day,I was gonna propose to Evan.i was a bit nervous,I walked to Evan's shop,I looked through the window and saw how happy he was.i smiled,I held the ring in my pocket.i took a deep breath,I walked inside.

Evan's pov
I was watering some flowers when I heard the door open again,Oak barked.i looked up and saw it was Connor!"hey C-Connor!"i said,I kissed him."Hey Ev,there's something I gotta talk to you about."he said,I looked at him."W-What is it?"I asked,I placed my watering Can down.he sighed,he held both of my hands.

"Evan,from the moment I laid my eyes on you I knew you were the one.It's like Cupid took one look at us and shot his love arrow at our hearts,you make me feel free.you make me forget my terrible past,I don't know what I'd do if I didn't meet you."he began to say,"C-Connor?"I said confused."and that's why I want to ask you a question."he said,he got down on one knee.

I gasped as he took out a blue ring from his pocket,"Evan Hansen,will you marry me?"he asked.i began to cry,"Y-Yes Connor!"i said as I hugged him.i cried,he slipped the ring on my finger and I cried more.he hugged me,we looked at each other and kissed.