38

Evan's pov
I woke up to the smell of pancakes,I saw Connor wasn't in bed.i got some clothes on and limped to the kitchen,I saw Connor cooking and humming a tune to a song,he turned and saw me."Hey Ev."he said with a smile,"H-Hi Con."i said."I-I feel s-sore."I said,he chuckled.he walked up to me and kissed my forehead,"Well we did have a crazy night."he said.

I blushed,"I-I remember."i said,he laughed.he hugged me,"god I love you so much Evan."he said.i giggled,"h-how much?"I said."I love you more then space."he said,I smiled."I-I love you more then trees."I said,he smiled.

Connor's pov
I was at work,writing down some last things before I saw the clock read"4:00"I smiled."time to go."I thought,I heard Jake cheering as I left my office.i laughed and walked downstairs,a little exercise never hurt anyone.as I was walking back home I saw a box,I looked inside and saw a puppy.

It whimpered,"Aw you poor thing."I said.i lifted it up,"I should probably take it to the vet."I thought.

Evan's pov
"T-Thank you for your purchase!"I said to the customer.i smiled,I suddenly got a text from Connor.

Got a surprise for you

What is it?

I was waiting for a response,I suddenly heard the door open.i saw Connor holding a puppy,I gasped."Awwww!"i said,he smiled."Do you like it?"he asked,"I-I love it!"i said.i held the puppy,"h-hey little guy."i said."he's brown,l-like an oak tree!"i said,I gasped."let's name him oak!"i said,"that's a nice name."he said.