6

Jared's pov
It was Saturday,so that meant that Evan and I get to play Mario Kart.As usual,he's Kirby and I'm DK(Donkey Kong)so as we were playing Mario Kart we heard the doorbell ring."Jared did you order anything?"Evan asked,he didn't look at me.he never takes his eyes off the screen when we play Mario Kart,"I didn't order anything Hansen!"i said.

I paused the game,"hey!i was about to win!"he said."go see what's at the door!"i said,he groaned."kinky"i said,"JARED NO!"he yelled as he got up.he opened the front door and froze,"What is it Hansen?"i asked.he lifted up something and closed the front door,then he turned around to look at me.

I gasped,there were a bouquet of flowers in his hands!he was blushing,"Ohhhhhh,Who's the lucky man?"I asked."J-Jared!"he said,"what???"i said.i noticed a notecard attached to the bouquet,"what's that Hansen?"i asked as I pointed at the notecard.

He saw it and flipped it over to read it,"I hope you enjoy these flowers presences just as much as I enjoy your presences~From,your secret Admirer"he read out loud."Ohhhhhh,Evan's got an admirer!"i said,he looked at me embarrassed.

He then stormed to his room with the bouquet,"what?"i asked.he slammed the door"oh geez...."i mumbled,I got up and walked up to his room door.i knocked on it,"Hansen I was joking!"I said.