5

Evan's pov
I was nearly out of breath,I made it to the office and was nearly panting.i checked my watch on my wrist,it read"8:30"I sighed in relief."Wow!you made it to work Evan!And your on time as well!"I heard Katherine say,I smiled."y...yep!"I said,"Well mr.Murphy is in his office doing some paper work."she said.

"T...Thanks for telling me."I said,she smiled."No problem!"she said,I walked to the elevator.i gulped,I've always been afraid of elevators.Mainly because I was claustrophobic,I pressed the up button and waited for the elevator.

Once the doors opened I went inside,"he's on the 4th floor"I reminded myself in my head.i presses the 4th button,soon I felt myself moving.

A/N
Before you all ask "AMY WHERE IS THE SMUT?!"Well IM BUILDING UP TO THAT PART OK?!jeez...

Soon I was on the 4th floor,I walked out of the elevator and walked to mr.Murphy's office.i saw all the hard working,soon I arrived at the door of his office,I knocked on it and opened the door.i saw he was writing something down on a piece of paper,he looked up and saw me.

"Ah there you are Evan,I was starting to get worried that you weren't gonna be here."he said,"S-Sorry I'm late mr.Murphy I would've gotten a taxi here b-but I-"he cut me off."it's all right Evan,I trust that you have my coffee?"he asked,"y-Yes I do."I said.i walked up to him and handed him his coffee,he took a sip.