11

A/N
Hey guys!first off:how many chapter should this book have?second:I will write "Another Day in Falsettoland!"after "Treebros family!(rewritten)"After that I'll make a treebros fanfic that I'll preview in Meeting you(a benlor fanfic)which I will finish soon!

Evan's pov
I woke up and saw Connor wasn't in bed,I smelled food.i managed to get up,I saw some clothes neatly folded.there was a notecard on it,I picked it up."good morning Evan,I'm in the kitchen making food.don't worry,I got you some clothes•^•"it read,I blushed at the smiley face.

I put the card down and put on the clothes,before I put on my shirt I looked in the mirror and yelped a bit.There were hickeys all over my body!i touched one and winced in pain,I put on my shirt and followed the scent of the food.i saw Connor was shirtless but he still had pants on(thank goodness),he was humming a toon.

He turned around and saw me,he smiled."Morning Evan."he said,he had such a cute smile."G-Good morning Connor."I said,"I made us breakfast."he said.he placed the food on two plates,then placed the plates on the table.he set the forks then sat down,"oh,where are my manners?"he said.

I was about to sit down but he got up immediately,he pulled my chair up.i sat down and he pushed it down,then he sat down.