16

A/N
This book will have 40 chapter

*inhales*

I CAN DO THIS

Also LeylaWiliams wrote chapter 7 and 8 for 50 Shades of Stars and that's why I'm back here

Connor's pov
I decided to take Evan to a restaurant for our second date,"Sardi's will have to do"I thought as I wrote down some stuff."U-Um Connor?"I heard a familiar stutter,I looked up and saw Evan."y-you wanted to see me?"he asked,I smirked."lock the door and close the blinds."i said,he blushed did what I told him.

He turned around,his face was red.i held his hand and led him to the wall,I backed him up against the wall.he was blushing,"C-Connor?"he said."listen to me very carefully Evan,when I'm like this you do not call me Connor,you call me daddy."I said,I smirked.he blushed,"if you don't call me daddy you'll get punished."I said.

I rubbed his bulge with my knee,he gasped."understand?"I asked,"y-yes d-d-daddy."he said.i smirked,"good boy,do you want daddy to give you a reward?"i said.he nodded,I unbuckled his belt and slipped my hand under his boxers.he moaned as I rubbed the tip of his dick,he has his hands on my shoulders.

I then began to rub his dick up and down,he gasped and moaned.i smirked,I kissed him with lust.he kissed back,I let my tongue explore his mouth.he had his hand on my cheeks,his moans were muffled.soon I felt come on my hands,i took my hand out of his boxers."good boy."i said,he blushed.