25

Connor's pov
I decided to let Evan stay at home today,because he has a lot of work to do when I get home."mr.Murphy?"I heard Jake say,I put down my pen.i sighed,"yes mr.Dillinger?"i said."I was wondering if I could uh....um..."he trailed off,he gulped."take the day off?"he asked,I noticed he was nervous.

I sighed,"Alright mr.Dillinger,but only for this day."I said.he sighed in relief,"Thank you sir."he said.he left my office,I sighed.

Soon....

Evan's pov
As I was reading a book I heard the door open,I smiled."daddy's home."he said,I got up.he put down his suitcase,I jumped on him,he lifted me up and kissed my cheek.i giggled,"I missed you baby boy."he said."I-I missed you too daddy."I said,he squeezed my butt.i yelped,"I missed this as well."he whispered in my ear.he carried me to our bed and threw me on there,he got on top of me and held both my wrists.

He quickly took off his clothes,I felt so...naughty.i rubbed his bulge with my knee,he moaned a bit.he took off my pants and boxers,"bad boy,does daddy need to punish you?"he said in a flirty tone.i blushed,he grabbed a condom and slipped it on his dick.he thrusted in me hard,"Mmm how good am I making you feel baby boy,tell daddy."he growled.

I was whimpering with pleasure,"mmnn d-daddy...I'm h-holding b-back moans..."I bit my lip."the neighbors wont mind,baby boy,now moan for daddy."he said as he thrusted harder,I shivered and moaned loudly.i gripped the bedsheets,"Y-Yes daddy."I said."Good boy."he growled,I moaned loudly as he came inside me.