8

A/N
Eyyyy I told y'all I was building up to the smut,and now here we are!

Evan's pov
Connor's loft was huge!it was bigger than Kurt and Rachel's in Glee!(if you don't know Glee then you are dead to me,lol jk)he poured some wine in two glasses,he handed me the second glass."T-Thank you..."I said I took the glass carefully,I took a sip.

It didn't taste good,I'm not really a wine drinker.so Connor and I talked more and got to know each other very well,after he came out to his parents they kicked him out.His sister,Zoe,never defended him.He was living in the streets until he met a rich boy named Brad,who would soon be his new brother.

Soon brad and his family adopted Connor and got him to where he is today."I-I'm sorry Connor..."I said,he raised an eyebrow."Sorry for what?"he asked,"T-That your own family a-abandoned you."i said."you don't have to be sorry Evan,plus I haven't seen them in years."he said,soon we talked more.

Then I told Connor I never had my first kiss,"really?"he asked.i nodded,he got a bit closer to me."n-no one wanted to date me in high school..."I said,he scratched his chin.then he placed his glass on his table,"What if I kiss you?"he asked.i blushed,"W-What?"i stuttered.

He got closer to me,"what if I kissed you?"he asked."Would you kiss me back?"he asked,"U-Um..."I said.I really do like him but it's like he's reading my mind!"Y-Yes?"i said,he smirked.(TIME FOR THE SMUT,WARNING!THIS WILL BE 10 TIMES MORE SMUTTIER THEN ANY OTHER SMUT THAT I HAVE WRITTEN EVER!)

"Can I kiss you?"he asked,I blushed a lot."U-Um...Uh..."i stuttered,I placed my glass next to his."Yes y-"I immediately felt his lips on my lips,i widened my eyes as he kissed me.i closed my eyes and kissed him back,he backed me up against the wall.I felt like I was in hell and he was the pit of pleasure,I felt his hands on my back.

I soon felt him squeeze my butt,I yelped a bit and wrapped my legs around his waist.he carried me to his bed,I heard it creak a bit but I was too into our kiss to care.

PART 2 IS COMING UP!