13

A/N
Holy shit 884 reads?!god damn,I-I didn't realize this fanfic was that good!

Evan's pov
I arrived at work with Connor's coffee,I managed to cover up some of my hickeys with makeup so no one would notice."D-Dang it..."I mumbled,I forgot which floor had Connor's office.i walked to the front desk,Katherine was typing away on her computer."U-Um Katherine?"i said,she looked up and smiled.

"How can I help you Evan?"she asked,"I-I forgot which-"she cut me off."he's on floor 4."she said,"T-Thanks."i said."No problem!"she said,she looked back at her computer screen and continued typing.i walked to the elevator and pressed the up button,once the elevator doors opened and I stepped inside.

Time skip!

Connor's pov
I was writing an email to my step brother telling him about what's happening with my life so far:

To:BConstantine@yahoo.com
From:CMurphy@hotmail.com
Sub:what's going on so far

Dear Brad,
How are you?Things are going great for me,the company is doing great,our ratings have been through the roofs.But,I must confess something.I think I have found my soulmate,his name is Evan Hansen.He's sweet,kind,and adorable.I think he might be the one,my all.

I heard a knock on my office door,"come in."i said.i saw Evan opens the door,"H-Hi C-Connor,I-I have your coffee!"he said.i smiled,"thank you Evan."i said.