7

Evan's pov
My next days at work were a little strange:Katherine would always help me find the floor level to mr.Murphy's office when I forgot,one of the co workers named Jake would constantly talk to me about a crush he had on a guy(as if I was his friend!),and mr.Murphy didn't  yell at me when I was late once!

All he said was,"it's all right Evan,the traffic today isn't light"and now I'm currently "hanging out"with mr.Murphy.the mr.Murphy!"here are your coffees guys!"Maria said,"thank you Maria."mr.Murphy said."s-so um mr.Murphy..."i began to say,"Evan,We're not at work,you may call me Connor."he said.

"O-Ok mr-i mean Connor!"I said,he chuckled a bit."s-so w-why do you want to hangout with me?"I stuttered,"well I want to get to know you better,since you are my assistant."he said.he took a sip of his coffee,"W-Well there's not t-that much to know about me...."I said.

"Just,tell me some facts about you."he said,I gulped."w-well:i was an only child,my family friend is my roommate,I-I love trees,my favorite color is blue,I-I have anxiety,a-and I'm bisexual."i said,"interesting..."he said.i then noticed a bunch of girls looking at us,I began to hyperventilate a bit.

Connor noticed,"hey."he said as he held my hand.i blushed,"how about we continue this conversation at my place?"he asked."s-Sure!"i said,we paid Maria and left Starbucks.