20

A/N
This chapter will be a dream!its basically kinda like 50 Shades Freed,so enjoy!also 4K reads?!DANGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Connor's pov
"I'm so proud of ya step bro."my "brother" Brad said,I smiled."thanks Brad,this is like a dream come true."i said,today I was getting married to the love of my life:

Evan Hansen

I proposed to him at Sardi's,he was crying.He invited his mom to the wedding,he also invited a couple of friends.

I stood at the alter with the priest,I was smiling.My smile dropped when I saw Zoe,she looked at me.her smile dropped too,I waved.she didn't wave back,"what is she doing here?!"I thought!then the music began to play,everyone stood up.

I saw Evan walking down the isle with his Mom,I smiled.We locked hands and his mom sat down,"Dearly beloved,we're gathered hear today to celebrate the love of Evan Platt Hansen and Connor Faist Murphy."the priest said.once we said our vows we kissed,everyone cheered.

We cut our wedding cake,Evan's mom took a photo of us."Im so proud of you Evan."she said,he smiled."Evan."i said,"what I-is it?"he asked.i pointed at Zoe,who was talking to Evan's friend Jared."why is she here?"I said calmly,"I-I don't know,I-I didn't invite her."he said.

"H-Hon,a-are you Ok?"he asked,I held his hand and smiled."im fine,sweetheart."I said,he smiled.i kissed his hand,his ring was shining.i smiled,we heard some slow music play."let's dance,shall we?"i said,I held out my hand.he smiled and held my hand,"we shall."he said.