36

Evan's pov
"C-Connor y-you don't ha-have to cancel all of your meetings just to take c-care of me-me."I said as Connor helped me walk to the couch,"but I want you,what if something happens to you again?i can't leave you here alone."he said as I gently sat down on the couch."Do you want anything?"he asked,"N-No."I said.

"Ok,If you need anything you can tell me.ill be right next to you,I won't leave."he said,he kissed my forehead.

The next day....

Connor's pov
"Sir we may have a lead on who stabbed your boyfriend."detective David Jacobs said,"Well what is it?"I asked.i wanted to know who did this to my poor Evan,"we might of found the man,he claims he was hired by someone to do it."he said."take me him."i said,"ok sir."he said.

Meanwhile back at Connor's apartment...

Evan's pov
"I-I really appreciate you guys staying with me."i said to my high school friends Janis and Damien,"no problem dude."Janis said."Oh this loft is gorgeous!"Damien said,"T-Thanks."I said."Let's watch Rue Paul!"Damien exclaimed,Janis sighed,I laughed.i winced a little,"what's wrong?"Damien and Janis asked."N-Nothing it's just..."i trailed off,"it's nothing."i said.

"Ok,If you say so."Janis said,Damien turned on the tv."oh I heard this episode of Rue Paul has Chris Colfer in it!"Damien said,"O-Oh wow r-really?"I asked."Yep!"Damien said,"ugh Damien has a celebrity crush on Chris Colfer,he's always watching Glee just to see him on screen."Janis said.Damien blushed,"it's not just to see him!i just...like the show."Damien said crossing his arms.