19

Connor's pov
Once we got back to my loft I lifted Evan up,he was a bit surprised.i carried him to my bed and laid him there,he blushed."G-Go slow this time,plz."he said,I nodded and kissed his cheek."of course,baby boy."I whispered,I nibbled on his ear lope.he gasped and wrapped his legs around my waist immediately,I looked at him.

I immediately kissed him,he kissed back.my tongue explored his mouth,we took a break from kissing.saliva was connected to our lips,I kissed him again.then I kissed the hickeys on his neck,he winced a bit.i bit one of his hickeys,he moaned.i took off his suit jacket and ripped his shirt off,I used his tie to tie his arms to the bedpost.

I took off all my clothes,then I unbuckled Evan's pants and took off his boxers.he was panting,I smirked.i grabbed some lube and put some on my member,he shivered.he was hard,I smirked.i entered my member into his entrance slowly,he moaned.i noticed he was struggling to untie his hands,i untied his hands.

He immediately wrapped his arms around my neck,I went slow.he was panting and moaning,"a-ah fern...o-ohhhhhh my god..."he moaned."want me to faster baby boy?"I asked,"a-ah yes daddy...."he moaned.i smirked,I went faster."a-ah fuck..."he moaned,his moans became louder.

I came inside him,we were both panting.